Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR GTFIH: HOW TO LOW-INHIBMAXX!

diogenes

diogenes

It's Not OvER
★★★
Type here your strategies or ways to LOWINHIBMAX for fellow incels to learn. Achieving a low-inhibition state of mind is essential to raising your quality of life.

I am really high inhib. Help.

I am unable to even complete a sentence with everyday people and share my thoughts.

Aw, I was hoping you'd offer some advice.

Drink alcohol (in moderation)

Wear a bo2 shirt in public.

does it matter if you are ugly?

lowinhibmaxx? drink acohol at least once a week
do stupid shit like aproach random people and talk about random shit
make your mind used to awkwardness
for example i don't feel cringe anymore, at anything
just laugh that shit out, what's there to loose honestly

Aw, I was hoping you'd offer some advice.
I would if I could my friend. If I had the power to do so I would help all of my incel brothers out.

I am really high inhib. Help.

I am unable to even complete a sentence with everyday people and share my thoughts.
I feel your pain and that's why this thread is here. I KNOW that there are low-inhibcels in these forums as I see them all the time and they need to spill the beans.

does it matter if you are ugly?
No, have you looked at the average inmate? Subhuman ugly trash yet they walk around like they own the world, there's got to be a secret. If us incels could at least become like that it would be an improvement.

I had a friend who told me this, "Why am I going to be nervous about going over to a girl's house? It's her house, but she's on my world!"

That's pretty grandiose, but I suppose it helped him. Also it's funny.

Mdma

Am researching other drugs too

Don't fap, and eat a lot of red meat.