Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Guy on twitter makes thread about my speech [REPLY]

Kincels

Kincels

Future Leader
-
I was looking at "incels" on twitter and found a response to my speech a couple days ago, this guys twitter user is literally @EXPELincels and is dedicated to bullying us, how sad. But anyway I will respond once and once only to what you've said.

1) You mentioned appropriating struggle of real minorities, I am an ethnicel and I suffer more everyday as an incel rather than being an ethnic minority, in reality it is a combination of both but the incel part is the main reason. It's inspiration not appropriation.

2) You really used a picture of Donald trump an example of a successful incel, he was born into a rich family with success already at his hands. If he was a poor man he would be posting on this form. Melania isn't with him because she loves him, I'm sure a lot of non-trump supporters see how obvious that is from their interactions and more. Females are rabid for males with money and status.

3) Incels are not "fighting for sex", they are highlighting society's problems regarding the way in which unattractive men are treated daily. Most incels have completely given up on trying to ascend or attain a romantic relationship. We fight the notion that people like us only need to "be ourselves", "respect women", "dress nice" and more in order to have success when in fact most people have done all those and tried their hardest. Online dating statistics strongly support the blackpill theory. Also look up "chadfishing" experiments where a person can get away with anything on dating apps if their picture is of a 8/10+ male.

4) "incels aren't recognized on sight" Ofcourse they are, incels don't have to be people on this form. They just have to be romantically and sexually unsuccessful people, these people are very obvious in society, an incel can be recognized from looks. Incels aren't explicitly barred from opportunities, neither are other minorities, it is subconsious bias.

5) "Why does he think university applications require a photograph?" They don't require a photograph but they are required to go in for an interview!

6) You admit attractive people do better, but you say "body positive movements" are counteracting this. No. Body positive movements are for unhealthy fat people who generally have the choice not to be fat. Body positive movements are a detriment to society. That does not help genetically unattractive people who cannot do anything to change themselves at all.

7) Worst of all "zero incels have been killed" incels die all the time as a result of females and general society's treatment. Just because it is a self-inflicted death doesn't mean it isn't caused by external factors.

Donald Trump is incel, what? This cuck is deluded beyond infinity.

Twitter has become SJW central after they left Tumblr for some reason. I don't pay attention to people who criticize incels and our talking points, they are just virtue signaling.
Donald Trump is incel, what? This cuck is deluded beyond infinity.

Imagine spending your life hating lonely virgins online :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

@Brazilian Sigma in Twitter be like
Also lol at Trump being incel

Look at the replies, the LGBT fags don't even want us

Shouldnt have posted this faggot here.
Dont give stage to bullies