Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Guys have a look at all these vids I have compiled for u of the migrant crisis in the West. The ((libs)) will hide this from u.

glowIntheDark

glowIntheDark

I who have never known foids
★★★★
Migrants from the land of curry, poo and truecels. How did they even manage to illegally come all the way from India to Burgerland :waitwhat:

Your Average Burgerland border looks like this right now-- But I guess that's what u libcucks get for voting in Biden

How your average downtown Canada looks right now. But maybe one can throw a deodorant in the crowd that might make them scatter away

Muslimcel reveals the true plan of Muslims in west. But Trudeau is two busy getting two timed by the trannies n Muslims to care.

Must be all that systemic racism in Uk that is causing these poor nigcels to acting up. Winston Churchill is rolling in his grave right now

Ahh 10k Africancels in an Italian town of 6000. 200 years ago this shit used to be called invasion

Another suifuel for my Canadcels. Sorry curry bros u r all my favourite group of migrants but this shit too much

Yet another Toronto L

And to end with a bang here is one from New York. JFL at this lib roastie calling these very clear immigrant as asylum seekers. If this vid doesn't convince u to not give women right to vote anymore I dunno what will

Last edited:
Get ready to get enriched

the best part? they will all be let in with open arms and without hesitation

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back