Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Gymcels GTFIH. How would I lose my belly fat?

ilieknothing

ilieknothing

كاريسل
★★★★★
So I am not overweight or obese but I am skinnyfat and extremely unfit due to just LDARing for years. I have a bit of belly fat, mostly on the sides and it looks terrible. I have started eating a lot healthier to reduce this, cleaner meat and lots of fruit and vegetables.

Not sure what exercises I should do though. I found this video but not sure how effective it would be:

View: https://youtu.be/-HDzxuSddJw

Or should I just do sit ups and crunches and that would be effective?

Or should I just join the local gym. The problem with this is that I don’t know how to do anything at the gym and I don’t have any friends to go with.

tagging a known gymcel @tehgymcel420

To be clear though, not doing this in the hope of attracting a foid. I just want to be healthier. I feel like shit, have been feeling a bit better eating cleaner though

if you wanna look saggy af do a lot of cardio, HIIT cardio

if you wanna look good, you have to eat well, bulk then when you gain enough muscle , cut by doing cardio and diet

Brutal; do you eat curry food? :feelshehe:

if you wanna look saggy af do a lot of cardio, HIIT cardio

if you wanna look good, you have to eat well, bulk then when you gain enough muscle , cut by doing cardio and diet
I just wanna look regular and feel healthy. The problem with body building is that I don’t really like eating and it looks like you have to eat huge amounts of things that don’t taste good like boiled chicken.
Brutal; do you eat curry food? :feelshehe:
Yes I do, biriyani is lifefuel

I just wanna look regular and feel healthy. The problem with body building is that I don’t really like eating and it looks like you have to eat huge amounts of things that don’t taste good like boiled chicken.

If you don't like eating, you won't be giving up much when you eat healthy for the goal.

Also probably the reason for your skinnyfatdom... :feelskek:

You don't just have to eat boiled chicken, just don't eat the greasiest curry slop you can find on the market. :feelswhat:

the problem is if you are chubby , fat , overwegith whatever and you just do cardio to burn the fat , all that skin will be saggy and look awful.

If you dont like boiled chicken, just fry it. I eat around 3-4 chicken fillets a day and i dont look overweight at all bc if you lift weights it mostly becomes muscle

the problem is if you are chubby , fat , overwegith whatever and you just do cardio to burn the fat , all that skin will be saggy and look awful.

If you dont like boiled chicken, just fry it. I eat around 3-4 chicken fillets a day and i dont look overweight at all bc if you lift weights it mostly becomes muscle
I am not fat though, I just have a bit of belly fat. I am skin and bone everywhere else

Cut sugar and starch from your diet, especially drinks. I would recommend cutting alcohol too if it’s the case.

Eat protein rich foods like meat - chicken breast and tuna, eggs, milk, beans. You will notice that your appetite will go down and you will fill satiated easier.

tagging a known gymcel @
tehgymcel420
@tehgymcel420
I've retired from gymcelling

I am not fat though, I just have a bit of belly fat. I am skin and bone everywhere else

i was also skinny fat for the most part of my life until i started training; after around two years i started looking like i lifted and in shape

Do you have a forward head posture or hunchback? Your belly may appear big because it sits more forward

Do you have a forward head posture or hunchback? Your belly may appear big because it sits more forward
Belly only appears when I sit. If I am standing there is no indication of fat. Also when I am shirtless you can see the sidefat

Belly only appears when I sit. If I am standing there is no indication of fat. Also when I am shirtless you can see the sidefat
Mogs. That's 2-3 weeks of cutting.

You should try coolsculpting. Take cold baths or apply ice on your belly. The body will produce brown fat which takes down white fat efficiently in a localised manner to produce heat

Try cutting carbs. Like down to almost zero. What you are describing (only having fat belly) is often a result of ingesting carbs and your body immediately producing insulin spike and storing those carbs as fat on the stomach. Eat protein at every meal.

Try cutting carbs. Like down to almost zero. What you are describing (only having fat belly) is often a result of ingesting carbs and your body immediately producing insulin spike and storing those carbs as fat on the stomach. Eat protein at every meal.
Yeah I am fruitmaxxing and milkmaxxing