Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious GymMaxing with Social Anxiety? How? Which gym has the ugliest people?

Dry Spell

Dry Spell

Officer
★★
How the fuck do I gymmax if I feel social anxiety about being in a crowded place with a bunch of normies, Stacies and Chads?

Does Planet Fitness have the ugliest people? If so I might join that gym.

Gymmaxxing practically cured my social anxiety.
Recommend it.

Gyms are usually empty around 7-9am, normies go in at 5am and leave by 7am to get ready for work. After 9am you start to get old foids, by 12 you get midday NEETS and by 2-4pm you get highschool chads/gymcels, and after 5pm you get the huge influx of normies of all kinds. Do not go at 8-10pm, there seems to be a 2nd wave of normies that go at 8-10pm.

Realistically 7-9AM is the best option, next best option is going AFTER midnight.

women are not attracted to muscles

there is no looksmaxxing for your social problems, never began if you are mentalcel tbh

I could never step foot in a gym. Ugly ethnic manlets simply do not belong there.

no way in hell i would ever go to a public gym, and no im not going to fuck up my sleep schedule to go to one at 3 in the morning or some shit

I’m not going to the gym to attract a mate.
I’m going because I’m getting flabby and fat.
Gyms are usually empty around 7-9am, normies go in at 5am and leave by 7am to get ready for work. After 9am you start to get old foids, by 12 you get midday NEETS and by 2-4pm you get highschool chads/gymcels, and after 5pm you get the huge influx of normies of all kinds. Do not go at 8-10pm, there seems to be a 2nd wave of normies that go at 8-10pm.

Realistically 7-9AM is the best option, next best option is going AFTER midnight.

Useful post. Thanks for the scheduling info, but none of those times work for me except after 6PM.

Being employed is a curse sometimes

How the fuck do I gymmax if I feel social anxiety about being in a crowded place with a bunch of normies, Stacies and Chads?

go when most people go usually to parties. than the gym is the emptiest

Search for a gym where you can show up 24/7 .
I do this , cause i hate being judged by people so i just go very early in the morning .

I bought dumbbells instead of a gym membership.

Planet fitness is probably the most tame people. The reason is because they don't have powerlifting equipment (so no roided tools and stacys)

Just gymcel inside of your home if you don't want to deal with other people as you gymcel, if you're too poor try to arrive late or when nobody is there. Try to remember when the most people are there along with the least amount of people there, take notes.

I bought dumbbells instead of a gym membership.

Power rack, barbell and plates are far superior to dumbbells for a home gym environment.

Gymmaxxing practically cured my social anxiety.
Recommend it.

How bro? How can I do man I can't fucking go to gym. What would I even do ? Stand like a retard. Or do the exercises wrong and normies will laugh at me. It's too much for me.

Work out at home tbh, you don't need alot of equipment and avoiding normies/femoids in a gym-like setting is always good.

Last edited:
true but it's better to be strong than to be weak, it has other advantages even if it doesn't do much for your SMV. I would actually say that for tallcels with good frames gymmaxing actually will increase their SMV.

Just run around in circles ded srs. for real though gyms are a scam

Planet fitness is full to the brim with post wall overweight foids, wouldn't go there. Plus they don't really encourage lifting from what I hear, triggers a lot of their customers

I work out in a community center that's mostly teenagers and seniors, some of the white teenagers mog me but I've gotten over it.

gymcel at home or find a male onlu gym

unfortunately I need to pass through this to maintain my body at 10%

not going to fuck up my sleep schedule

Bingo. I have no car so there isn’t enough time. With the free hours I do have, I’d rather watch shows or movies. Although I guess I could go on my days off. I’d just LDAR instead anyway.

Power rack, barbell and plates are far superior to dumbbells for a home gym environment.
I don't have room in my place. I keep the dumbbells under my bed and get them out one at a time. I'm really shitty at sticking to any exercise regime though. I hate exercise. :p

muscle chad>skinny chad
keep coping buddy, let me know how the gym works out in the future, lets say 3 months?
true but it's better to be strong than to be weak, it has other advantages even if it doesn't do much for your SMV. I would actually say that for tallcels with good frames gymmaxing actually will increase their SMV.
sure. muscles can help smv a bit, but the effort getting (naturally) jacked takes can be done (and more effectively) by getting plastic surgery.

keep coping buddy, let me know how the gym works out in the future, lets say 3 months?
Notice how I said the word "chad", and not incel

How bro? How can I do man I can't fucking go to gym. What would I even do ? Stand like a retard. Or do the exercises wrong and normies will laugh at me. It's too much for me.
I thought the same but after spending times with normies I realized that no one really cares about you and minds their own business.

Ok, so I mustered up the courage to go to the gym yesterday.

It was basically as traumatic and full of Chads as I knew it was going to be. Actually, I think there more Chads than I expected.

And all of the machines I wanted to use were taken so I started walking around and feeling awkward and eventually just had to sit down on a machine I had no idea how to fucking use. The diagrams on the machines are only marginally helpful too so I looked and felt awkward and felt like "am I doing this right?" most of the time I was there.

My heart was pounding so much when some fucking Chad was looking at me struggling to figure out how to use the machine. I wanted to throw a dumbell at his chest.

Basically, if you go to the gym prepare to be mogged by everyone.

Still, I'm glad I went, worked out hard on the few machines I did use.

Would strongly recommend you go between 11 and 3.

Outside of those hours you'll want to die.