Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Had to take the bus today

kano999

kano999

eet ees what eet ees
★★★
WHY DOES EVERY BITCH LOOK SCARED OF ME, I SWEAR TO GOD I'M MINDING MY OWN BUSINESS SITTING THERE AND WHEN A WHORE GETS IN THE BUS SHE LOOKS AT ME LIKE IF I WAS ABOUT TO RAPE HER, IF YOU DON'T LIKE MY FACE LOOK SOMEWHERE ELSE RETARDED WHORE, I swear shit like this makes you not want to leave your house ever again, everyone has to remind me of how hideous my face is, I hate everyone fuck the bus

Fuck the bus :lasereyes:
Fuir 400x300

I never did take the bus during school; the ones who did, oddly, were usually also truecel-tier or non-NT. :feelshehe:

Though for public buses, I find them a sort of extension of where to find blackpilled scenarios and situations due to the wide variety of people on them. :feelsjuice:

It's simple; buses are suifuel for truecels and an all you can eat buffet for chads

I never did take the bus during school; the ones who did, oddly, were usually also truecel-tier or non-NT. :feelshehe:

Though for public buses, I find them a sort of extension of where to find blackpilled scenarios and situations due to the wide variety of people on them. :feelsjuice:
They smell like a fucking sewer too