Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hairline reveal. Anybody else want to share their hairline?

• Thread starter Deleted member 7448
  • Start date
520621F8 D681 4BF8 82A6 5C80F4CBC187

My hairline is starting to barely recede, over for me.:incel:

Dude your hair still has the potential for a mafia-styled haircut.
View attachment 342490
Except Italians or any Latin man are usually blessed with good hair for life. Is @turbocuckcel_7000 Latin? Not that it matters because his hair still looks well on its way to being as fucked up as yours is.

R u really from Laos
Grafts needed v2

Last edited:
Except Italians or any Latin man are usually blessed with good hair for life. Is @turbocuckcel_7000 Latin? Not that it matters because his hair still looks well on its way to being as fucked up as yours is.
Bullshit, he is far away from having to shave it off

Idk why I'm posting this. I'm also ~2 years younger than I've implied before (it was to slightly protect my identity but at this point does it really matter) so you can imagine how early I became bald, it's been almost this bad for years now?

The bald look can only be pulled off by some, but not by me. First of all I have glasses, and glasses + baldness is disgusting. There's also my horrible frame. I've got narrow shoulders and tiny wrists (ironic since I have a big fat belly and ass). Even if I went to the gym and became a beast I'd still have shit frame. And I'm too sickly, and I have no energy and I'm too depressed to go to the gym anyway. Although I tried going to the gym for 4 months long ago, literally no progress in 4 months.

I "shave" it with clippers like every half year, but as you can see I have a lot of acne on my head, really big pimples, and when I shave it looks like I'm diseased, covered in red pimples. Even went to a dermatologist, jfl she just told me to change my diet, as if I didn't know that. Literally all she told me.

View attachment 342441
I'm sorry bro :cryfeels: