Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Happy Saint Elliot’s Day!

• Thread starter Deleted member 27159
  • Start date
Deleted member 27159

Deleted member 27159

Proud advocate of räpe, incest, and pedophilia
-
It is now the 7th anniversary of Saint Elliot’s retribution. He died fighting this unjust world. He sacrificed himself to get revenge on those who wronged him. Let us take this day to celebrate the deaths of the scum who were killed and the life of Saint Elliot.

ITS NOT FUCKING YET I STILL HAVE ONE HOUR

It is now the 7th anniversary of Saint Elliot’s retribution. He died fighting this unjust world. He sacrificed himself to get revenge on those who wronged him. Let us take this day to celebrate the deaths of the scum who were killed and the life of Saint Elliot.
View attachment 448395
Those ricecels were not scum. They did not deserve to die.

[UWSL][UWSL]I still think that the guy was a failure, he killed more subhumans than others, only a foid whore was killed.[/UWSL][/UWSL]
He was planning on doing more things to people in the room so he had no other choice but to get rid of them. I also think they were bluepilled as well.
ITS NOT FUCKING YET I STILL HAVE ONE HOUR
Absolutely brutal for people who live way further in the west. They have to wait even longer. It just turned midnight for me.

Elliot was just a retarded mentalcel tbh. Could’ve got pussy in SEA. Plus he definitely had the money, too.

His entire manifesto was moreso an autobiography about his life where he bitched and moaned at every corner. This faggot was taken out of highschool by his parents meanwhile I had to endure freshman year with straight up bullies in physical education. Fuck him

Elliot was just a retarded mentalcel tbh. Could’ve got pussy in SEA. Plus he definitely had the money, too.

His entire manifesto was moreso an autobiography about his life where he bitched and moaned at every corner. This faggot was taken out of highschool by his parents meanwhile I had to endure freshman year with straight up bullies in physical education. Fuck him
He was a truecel. First of all he was a manlet which is pretty much a death sentence and he was also a hapa. He was also bullied heavily in school and college. No wonder why he went ER.

If not for Saint Elliot most of the haters wouldn't even be posting here. Oh they'd still be incel make no mistake, but they'd likely be coping by being a failed normie or some cucked soy male-feminist incel in denial. Point is that for all of Elliot Roger's failings and shortcomings, he's arguably done more to spread the blackpill than all of the posters here on this forum combined.

He was a truecel. First of all he was a manlet which is pretty much a death sentence and he was also a hapa. He was also bullied heavily in school and college. No wonder why he went ER.
He was bullied in high school for like a day or two before being taken out by his parents

In College, he was simply ignored

If not for Saint Elliot most of the haters wouldn't even be posting here. Oh they'd still be incel make no mistake, but they'd likely be coping by being a failed normie or some cucked soy male-feminist incel in denial. Point is that for all of Elliot Roger's failings and shortcomings, he's arguably done more to spread the blackpill than all of the posters here on this forum combined.
He really has done more than what anyone else would do
He was bullied in high school for like a day or two before being taken out by his parents

In College, he was simply ignored
He was beaten up at a party. I also remember other shitty things that happened as well.

I’ve still got 2 hours

He really has done more than what anyone else would do

He was beaten up at a party. I also remember other shitty things that happened as well.
He got his ass kicked at the party because he started insulting a chink because said chink was talking to a foid at the time. Otherwise he was just being ignored. He HATED being ignored. Kid had a massive inferiority complex.

View attachment 448395
He was truly a saint. So sad we lost him. He provided us with lots of wisdom and truth about women. One of greatest philosophers of our time.

[UWSL]Fuck all the normies who died (except for ricecels). Normies grow up to be degenerates who live to party and drink. [/UWSL]

@BummerDrummer it’s finally saint elliots day for you now
He got his ass kicked at the party because he started insulting a chink because said chink was talking to a foid at the time. Otherwise he was just being ignored. He HATED being ignored. Kid had a massive inferiority complex.
Getting physically assaulted for insulting people is not justifiable.
He was truly a saint. So sad we lost him. He provided us with lots of wisdom and truth about women. One of greatest philosophers of our time.

[UWSL]Fuck all the normies who died (except for ricecels). Normies grow up to be degenerates who live to party and drink.[/UWSL]
Amen

And ever since ER, has things gotten better for Asian or Hapa males?

To the contrary, it has gotten worst. You think foids give a shit about Asian males whatsoever? lol. We are short, ugly, feminine looking, framelets, and socially awkward. Not all of us of course. But a lot of us.

Foids absolutely do not like black men either. They are just as ugly if not, even uglier than Asian men. They have height, muscularity, some white admixture, and benefit from white guilt. And from what I can ascertain, when you add it all up, still makes it so that they only do slightly better than Asian men.

Last edited:
View attachment 448395
Hail to the king

Rest easy in Valhalla big guy.

Happy Saint Elliots day. May his soul rest in a better place now.

So happy for this day! So sad that he is gone though. Happy St. Elliot's Day! May you be blessed.