Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill [Hard To Swallow Edition] Dear Religiouscels, Please Try And Think Abstractly So You Can Finally Realize That God Is "Evil" (He Created "Evil")

BlkPillPres

BlkPillPres

Self-banned
-
Every time someone religious speaks about "evil" they speak about it in a way that distances God from its creation, which shows JUST HOW BRAIN WASHED THEY ARE

If God CREATED EVERYTHING, then he CREATED EVIL TOO

You can't use bullshit mental gymnastics to try and separate God from the evil he created

GOD DECIDES WHATS RIGHT AND WRONG

For example:
There is nothing inherently "bad" about the act of sexual intercourse, yet the act itself is classified as "sinful" because its pleasurable (WHEN GOD CREATED PLEASURE), and God makes an exception of it being allowed "within the confines of marriage"

IT IS GOD DECIDING THAT THE ACT OF SEX IS "BAD" (IRONICALLY BEING THE PERSON WHO CREATED SUCH A MEANS TO REPRODUCE, HE COULD HAVE CREATED ANOTHER "LESS SINFUL" MEANS)

I know abstract thinking is something hard for religious people, because your mindset and worldview is literally about not thinking and letting your religious doctrine do the thinking for you, but try and follow, like really try, we were all religious once

Think of God like a programmer

Now imagine if a programmer created a set of tasks to be executed by a program via various functions

Would it make sense for the programmer to create functions FOR TASKS THAT HE DID NOT WANT EXECUTED?

Would it make sense for the programmer to also write code that deletes the program (punishes the thing he created) FOR EXECUTING THE TASKS HE PROGRAMMED IT TO DO (EVEN THOUGH HE DIDN'T WANT THOSE TASKS TO BE EXECUTED)?

THE ANSWER IS OBVIOUSLY NO, THAT DOESN'T MAKE ANY SENSE AT ALL

Let me make this simpler for you if you can't follow the above:
1. IT IS COMPLETELY ILLOGICAL FOR GOD TO CREATE HUMANS WITH THE ABILITY TO DO SPECIFIC ACTS (THAT HE DOESN'T WANT THEM TO DO)
2. ALSO MAKE HUMANS MORE INCLINED TO DO THOSE ACTS (AS THEY ARE DESIGNED BY HIM TO BE BENEFICIAL/ENJOYABLE)
3. THEN DEFINE THOSE ACTS AS "SINS" (WHEN HE DID NOT HAVE TO CREATE THOSE ACTS TO BEGIN WITH)
4. THEN PUNISH HUMANS FOR COMMITTING SAID ACTS (THAT HE CREATED THEM TO NOT ONLY BE CAPABLE OF, BUT TO ALSO ENJOY DOING)

So either God is a SADIST or he's an IDIOT (or worse, maybe both)

Whenever you try to separate God from the concept of evil, it sounds as stupid as trying to separate a programmer from the bad code they wrote that crashes your computer

When a computer crashes due to a specific software, you don't blame the user for using the software in a manner that exposes its flaws and causes errors, that would be ridiculous, its the job of the programmer to do testing and debugging to get rid of those flaws and errors

IT WAS GOD'S JOB TO CREATE A WORLD WITHOUT EVIL

So one can only assume ALL THIS SUFFERING IS ON PURPOSE FOR THE SAKE OF HIS ENTERTAINMENT

Last edited:
Another aspy post from BlkPillPres

God created free will. Evil is a choice. We're on earth for a reason, if everything and everyone was good we'd be in heaven.

“God” JFL

God created free will. Evil is a choice

I don't think you get the point, what is "evil"?

God created ALL THE FUNCTIONS IN THE CODE

He created the means by which we reproduce and then decided than means is "evil"

So here's the question I ask you:
WHY DID GOD MAKE SEXUAL INTERCOURSE THE MEANS BY WHICH WE REPRODUCE?

He could have made a special prayer done between a man and a woman together in a room the means by which a woman gets pregnant

Are you getting my point?

There was no need for him to CREATE SEX (the act)

HE WENT OUT OF HIS WAY TO CREATE A SINFUL ACT

He created the means by which we reproduce and then decided than means is "evil"

He could have made a special prayer done between a man and a woman together in a room the means by which a woman gets pregnant

We're not a computer there's no code. God's greatest gift is free will. Everything else is our choice.

and sex isn't inherently sinful, we choose to engage it out of wedlock and we make it sinful through our own free will.

You're very low iq dude.

Lol at religious copers. Religion is the biggest bullshit ever created by mankind. Religious people always use idiotic mental gymnastics to justify their dumb beliefs.

"Bro evolution is JUST A THEORY"
"God is testing mankind and therefore he created insane genetic deformities among poor people while rich Chads are handed everything on a platter"
"You can't disprove god TeeHee"

My point isn't that "God doesn't exist", there's a lot about the theory of evolution that doesn't make sense at all, my point is that God is not "good", whether he exists or not, he clearly is not "good"

This is a poor argument against religion though. Good and evil are different ways in which we look at the world and are subjective.
My point isn't that "God doesn't exist", there's a lot about the theory of evolution that doesn't make sense at all

What doesnt make sense though ? The blackpill is basically a product of evolutionary biology .

He's doing it to test you!! :soy:

and sex isn't inherently sinful, we choose to engage it out of wedlock and we make it sinful through our own free will.

You are literally proving my point when I say you can't think abstractly, from God's perspective (the creator) is basically code

I'm going to make this simple:
What is "wedlock" and who decided what "wedlock" is and its worth?

Dude I feel like you are trolling me right now, please just let me know and stop the games, because I have a religious friend who is this dense and I won't be able to tell if you are joking

GOD is one letter change away from GOY

Religion is pussy worship because it is another type of tribalism and trying to inflate the value of pussy. Can't have a religion without a firm family structure and society that supports it.

As long as Religion exists Man can never be free of suffering.

Religion is false but if people believed it we would all be better off

We're not a computer there's no code. God's greatest gift is free will. Everything else is our choice.

You're very low iq dude.
You type like a religious NPC. OP's argument cannot used to be prove that god doesnt exist, but can be used to show that if he does, he's quite a prick.

What is "wedlock" and who decided what "wedlock" is and its worth?
It's marriage and god decided what it is.

You feel like i'm trolling? You're geniunly autistic holy shit. Like you have no point at all yet you're presenting it as if you have anything intelligent to say

Pointless thread. No matter what you say to religiouscels, they won't believe or think about it because the whole religion concept is based on dogmatic belief

This is a poor argument against religion though. Good and evil are different ways in which we look at the world and are subjective.

Dude that's my point, wtf are you reading?

What doesnt make sense though ? The blackpill is basically a product of evolutionary biology .

No the black pill is an observation of reality, I don't need a bajillion studies peer reviewed by an advanced AI armed with all the knowledge of evolution psychology to see that women are hypergamous and good looking people have easier lives lol (I used hyperbole on purpose btw)

The black pill is true whether evolution theory exists or not, its observable reality

You type like a religious NPC. OP's argument cannot used to be prove that god doesnt exist, but can be used to show that if he does, he's quite a prick.
I'm not even religious tho at all. I just think this argument is retarded. God created everything, including free will, and people choose evil or good. Eventually evil will be punshed and good wil be rewarded. it's that simple

The whole idea of creating good and evil is so that God can test you on your character. If there was no evil, then there's no way of knowing how a person's character really is.

Of course, the problem with that is that most "evil" things are only committed as a result of material conditions. You're unlikely to rob or commit theft if you live in abundance. You're unlikely to kill someone if you live in relative peace and prosperity.

The justification anyways is that life is temporary, so any evil or good experienced in the World is also temporary and has no meaning, and the only thing that matters is making it into heaven.

But then it's like being forced to take a test you did not sign up for.

If God existed Foids would be punished for being whores tbh. God would literally make a whole series of books about Femasites and how cancer they all are. :dafuckfeels:

Eventually evil will be punshed and good wil be rewarded. it's that simple

Prove this. Do you think all of us deserve to end up here and rot? The just world belief is for bluepilled copers.

It's marriage and god decided what it is.

Ok, so what if God had merely decided that wedlock doesn't matter, he never created the concept, and sex outside of wedlock was not "sinful"

Would sex still be sinful then, or is it only sinful because he created it and defined it as sinful?

No god for your face.
God will probably send us to hell purely for LOOKS though, cause he doesn't want ugly males in his world.

Pointless thread. No matter what you say to religiouscels, they won't believe or think about it because the whole religion concept is based on dogmatic belief

Most people who aren't religious today weren't born into atheist families, so your statement is obviously false, I was born into a religious family and I was very religious

No the black pill is an observation of reality, I don't need a bajillion studies peer reviewed by an advanced AI armed with all the knowledge of evolution psychology to see that women are hypergamous and good looking people have easier lives lol (I used hyperbole on purpose btw)

The black pill is true whether evolution theory exists or not, its observable reality

Youre a dumbass. The blackpill cant come from thin air. Why do you think foids are hypergamous? Why do you think chads get so many options? It all makes sense when you look at it from the perspective of evolution.

Just observing shit in nature is what monkeys do. Intelligent men look at the underlying principles.

Dude, the argument of the existence of evil as a refutation for the existence of God has been made literally for millennia.

Religious people have plenty of answers for it.

Prove this. Do you think all of us deserve to end up here and rot? The just world belief is for bluepilled copers.
I can't prove it nor do I believe it. I'm just saying op is very stupid
Ok, so what if God had merely decided that wedlock doesn't matter, he never created the concept, and sex outside of wedlock was not "sinful"

Would sex still be sinful then, or is it only sinful because he created it and defined it as sinful?
It's sinful outside of marriage because he said it is. What even is the point of this question?

The whole idea of creating good and evil is so that God can test you on your character. If there was no evil, then there's no way of knowing how a person's character really is

1. Ok but why test our character, are you getting my point, this is why I said all of this is for his entertainment, there's no reason to randomly create creatures to test their character, he could just have easily just created us all in heaven and let us have an enjoyable eternity

2. Please understand that this argument contradicts the notion that God is "all knowing", if he is truly ALL KNOWING, he knows everyone's character before they are even created, knows every action they will make in life, thought they will think, and the fact that they are going to heaven or hell, HE KNOWS IT ALL

But then it's like being forced to take a test you did not sign up for.

Its funny how in the last line of this post you gave the answer I told you above, this is exactly my point, but more than that, there was no reason for an ALL KNOWING being to create a TEST, because TESTS are for LEARNING

Dude, the argument of the existence of evil as a refutation for the existence of God has been made literally for millennia.

I never made that argument, please would you guys try and read, seriously wtf, don't reply if you aren't going to read, what is wrong with this forum?

1. Ok but why test our character, are you getting my point, this is why I said all of this is for his entertainment, there's no reason to randomly create creatures to test their character, he could just have easily just created us all in heaven and let us have an enjoyable eternity

2. Please understand that this argument contradicts the notion that God is "all knowing", if he is truly ALL KNOWING, he knows everyone's character before they are even created, knows every action they will make in life, thought they will think, and the fact that they are going to heaven or hell, HE KNOWS IT ALL

Its funny how in the last line of this post you gave the answer I told you above, this is exactly my point, but more than that, there was no reason for an ALL KNOWING being to create a TEST, because TESTS are for LEARNING

Not saying I disagree with you, you make a very good point. All of this feels un-necessary, especially if you already know what everyone's character is.

It's sinful outside of marriage because he said it is. What even is the point of this question?

JFL dude, that's exactly my point, if God merely deciding something is evil, IS WHAT MAKES IT EVIL

THEN HE CREATED EVIL

He could just as easily decided that its not a sin and nobody has to go to hell for it

You are literally on the precipice of the point and its like you can't get it

That's exactly my point, you can't separate evil from God BECAUSE GOD DECIDED WHAT WAS EVIL

This is what I meant by him being a programmer (it was an analogy)

If a programmer writes code that crashes your computer, you can't blame the code, it was the programmer who wrote the code to begin with, he should have wrote better code that was less prone to error

Why didn't God make a prayer the means by when we reproduce?

WHY DID HE GO OUT OF HIS WAY TO MAKE SUCH A DISGUSTING ACT (SEX) OUR SOLE MEANS OF REPRODUCTION?

Last edited:
I never made that argument, please would you guys try and read, seriously wtf, don't reply if you aren't going to read, what is wrong with this forum?

Agreed that you dont make the argument god doesnt exist. Are you saying god exists for sure and that hes evil?

Agreed that you dont make the argument god doesnt exist. Are you saying god exists for sure and that hes evil?

I'm saying if he exists he's definitely is a sadist and were all fucked

I'm saying if he exists he's definitely is a sadist and were all fucked

Well thats a matter of perspective isnt it? A bluepilled chad living in a first world country would prolly end up believing in a kind god simply because of his experiences. Youre saying god is evil simply because some people have the capacity to be evil which is the same as saying god is good because some people do good.

JFL dude, that's exactly my point, if God merely deciding something is evil, IS WHAT MAKES IT EVIL

THEN HE CREATED EVIL

He could just as easily decided that its not a sin and nobody has to go to hell for it

You are literally on the precipice of the point and its like you can't get it

That's exactly my point, you can't separate evil from God BECAUSE GOD DECIDED WHAT WAS EVIL

This is what I meant by him being a programmer (it was an analogy)

If a programmer writes code that crashes your computer, you can't blame the code, it was the programmer who wrote the code to begin with, he should have wrote better code that was less prone to error

Why didn't God make a prayer the means by when we reproduce?
wow bro big brain takes. 15 year old athiests around the world rejoice.

unrelated question are you on the spectrum?

You're saying god is evil simply because some people have the capacity to be evil which is the same as saying god is good because some people do good.

No I'm saying he's evil because suffering exists, and an ALL KNOWING & ALL POWERFUL God doesn't let suffering exist UNLESS HE WANTS IT TO EXIST

So it begs the question, WHY WOULD HE WANT IT TO EXIST?

The only logical answer is FOR HIS ENJOYMENT

There is nothing for him to LEARN from observing suffering or our actions/choices because HE IS ALL KNOWING

No I'm saying he's evil because suffering exists, and an all knowing all powerful God doesn't let suffering exist UNLESS HE WANTS IT TO EXIST

So it begs the question, WHY WOULD HE WANT IT TO EXIST?

The only logical answer is FOR HIS ENJOYMENT

There is nothing for him to LEARN from observing suffering or our actions/choices because HE IS ALL KNOWING

Why not more suffering though? If god gets a kick out of people suffering, why not make everyone suffer? Also clearly doesnt explain why foids live on tutorial island while life sucks for most men.

The evolutionary explanation is much more satisfactory.

Why not more suffering though? If god gets a kick out of people suffering, why not make everyone suffer?

That's probably part of the entertainment factor, having those that suffer look on at the disparity of pleasure in other peoples lives creates mental anguish rather than physical

Also clearly doesnt explain why foids live on tutorial island while life sucks for most men

It also doesn't NOT explain it either, so I don't get your point, women are living on tutorial island now, in the past men owned women like basically cattle, daughters were sold and married off to make deals, rape was a common occurrence and wives were claimed as spoils of war, etc

So maybe this is just "men's turn" in our own kind of suffering JFL

The evolutionary explanation is much more satisfactory.

Something being satisfactory doesn't make it true, I'm pretty sure the blue pill and the idea that "personality matters" and you "just need to try hard" is more mentally satisfying too to the average human

ON THE TOPIC OF EVOLUTION THEORY:
There's just a lot of stuff that doesn't make sense in evolution theory though, like a lot of random shit that can't be recreated needed to happen to start things all off, for example, how the hell did life start from "non-life", that's the most obvious and glaring flaw

Then there are things further down the chain like how certain organisms came to be and how they evolved

For example the "Bombardier Beetle"

It just randomly evolved some SUPER SPECIFIC BODY PARTS?

It evolved to have two chambers filled with two different chemicals, that when combined together create an "explosion" to expel a jet of boiling liquid at predators

Now how the fuck isn't that thing extinct? :feelskek:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TgqF-ND2XcY

What chemical evolved first? (chamber A or chamber B)

Did it evolve to randomly have two empty chambers in its body, and then randomly evolve to create chemicals that just work together to create a defense mechanism?

It all just gets ridiculously convoluted when you look at certain creatures, like they seriously should not be alive

The first iteration of this beetle that had this "ability" would have killed itself, because it would have been a flawed version, the species should not exist, the only way for this insect to survive using this ability is to have the PERFECTED FULLY EVOLVED VERSION

Without that, its like it has a gun that blows up in your hand on the first shot

Last edited:
God is the type to make you evil by nature (as the Bible says "the heart is desperately wicked") and then tell to praise him (book of Psalms, David says "praise him for he is good", and Paul states in New Testament that the Old Testament is the word of God, so God is telling you to praise himself because he is good). So God makes you evil by nature in theology, but tells you to worship him because he is so much better than you. Wtf??

Something being satisfactory doesn't make it through, I'm pretty sure the blue pill and the idea that "personality matters" and you "just need to try hard" is more mentally satisfying too to the average human
I meant satisfactory in a logical sense.

ON THE TOPIC OF EVOLUTION THEORY:
There's just a lot of stuff that doesn't make sense in evolution theory though, like a lot of random shit that can't be recreated needed to happen to start things all off, for example, how the hell did life start from "non-life", that's the most obvious and glaring flaw

Your understanding of evolution is very poor if you think thats a flaw in the theory. Its like saying we dont know what dark matter is and that is a flaw in physics. This isnt a flaw, its something that will eventually be explained.

Here's an original thought: What if god exists and is a retard? That would explain all the mistakes he made despite being almighty and benevolent. Hey, the bible doesn't say shit about god's IQ so I might be on to something here

god killed millions while satan killed 10 people (i believe some of these were due to god making a bet with satan)

Every time someone religious speaks about "evil" they speak about it in a way that distances God from its creation, which shows JUST HOW BRAIN WASHED THEY ARE

If God CREATED EVERYTHING, then he CREATED EVIL TOO

You can't use bullshit mental gymnastics to try and separate God from the evil he created

GOD DECIDES WHATS RIGHT AND WRONG

For example:
There is nothing inherently "bad" about the act of sexual intercourse, yet the act itself is classified as "sinful" because its pleasurable (WHEN GOD CREATED PLEASURE), and God makes an exception of it being allowed "within the confines of marriage"

IT IS GOD DECIDING THAT THE ACT OF SEX IS "BAD" (IRONICALLY BEING THE PERSON WHO CREATED SUCH A MEANS TO REPRODUCE, HE COULD HAVE CREATED ANOTHER "LESS SINFUL" MEANS)

I know abstract thinking is something hard for religious people, because your mindset and worldview is literally about not thinking and letting your religious doctrine do the thinking for you, but try and follow, like really try, we were all religious once

Think of God like a programmer

Now imagine if a programmer created a set of tasks to be executed by a program via various functions

Would it make sense for the programmer to create functions FOR TASKS THAT HE DID NOT WANT EXECUTED?

Would it make sense for the programmer to also write code that deletes the program (punishes the thing he created) FOR EXECUTING THE TASKS HE PROGRAMMED IT TO DO (EVEN THOUGH HE DIDN'T WANT THOSE TASKS TO BE EXECUTED)?

THE ANSWER IS OBVIOUSLY NO, THAT DOESN'T MAKE ANY SENSE AT ALL

Let me make this simpler for you if you can't follow the above:
1. IT IS COMPLETELY ILLOGICAL FOR GOD TO CREATE HUMANS WITH THE ABILITY TO DO SPECIFIC ACTS (THAT HE DOESN'T WANT THEM TO DO)
2. ALSO MAKE HUMANS MORE INCLINED TO DO THOSE ACTS (AS THEY ARE DESIGNED BY HIM TO BE BENEFICIAL/ENJOYABLE)
3. THEN DEFINE THOSE ACTS AS "SINS" (WHEN HE DID NOT HAVE TO CREATE THOSE ACTS TO BEGIN WITH)
4. THEN PUNISH HUMANS FOR COMMITTING SAID ACTS (THAT HE CREATED THEM TO NOT ONLY BE CAPABLE OF, BUT TO ALSO ENJOY DOING)

So either God is a SADIST or he's an IDIOT (or worse, maybe both)

Whenever you try to separate God from the concept of evil, it sounds as stupid as trying to separate a programmer from the bad code they wrote that crashes your computer

When a computer crashes due to a specific software, you don't blame the user for using the software in a manner that exposes its flaws and causes errors, that would be ridiculous, its the job of the programmer to do testing and debugging to get rid of those flaws and errors

IT WAS GOD'S JOB TO CREATE A WORLD WITHOUT EVIL

So one can only assume ALL THIS SUFFERING IS ON PURPOSE FOR THE SAKE OF HIS ENTERTAINMENT
Although i don't think God is real at all, st. August said that evil is a lack of good, and thus he didn't necessarily created evil, just good which is lacking in some places (like an incels life). I don't know, just for arguments sake

Your understanding of evolution is very poor if you think thats a flaw in the theory. Its like saying we dont know what dark matter is and that is a flaw in physics. This isnt a flaw, its something that will eventually be explained.

I think its your logic that is flawed, because you are basically arguing that FLAWS DON'T EXIST

I don't think you realize that's what you are arguing, if I have a product with a defect that results in personal injury, if I applied your logic I could say to customers - "No, our product isn't flawed, we just haven't solved his issue yet"

You are using mental gymnastics right now to cling to the theory, it really just sounds like disingenuous argumentation

Its funny how people are as attached to the theory of evolution as religious people are attached to their religions, its almost as if people just swap one out with the other and tell themselves they've changed lol

Also by your logic, there are no flaws in religious doctrine, like you said - "its something that will eventually be explained" when God comes after the prophecy is complete :feelskek:

JFL you have to see how flawed the logic is you are using, it literally makes no sense, it can't just go one way it have to go both ways, so by your logic there are no flaws in religious doctrine, it will be explained later, and you can't argue otherwise else you're being a hypocrite

Although i don't think God is real at all, st. August said that evil is a lack of good, and thus he didn't necessarily created evil, just good which is lacking in some places (like an incels life). I don't know, just for arguments sake

Literally makes no sense as God defines which acts are good and which are evil

Like I told another user, if the act of sex is a sinful act, there was no need for God to create it as our sole means of reproduction, we could have all reproduce through special prayers, but no, he went out of his way to create an act, and THEN define that act as evil, SO HE CREATED AN EVIL ACT

There's no two sides about it, you can't see evil is a lack of good, because God created both, life isn't a "lack of murder", people die from natural causes, the evil act of "murder" exists independently from life

Last edited:
You have to have a very low IQ to be religious. Every single religion was created by a man. If you're religious you're basically worshipping another man's thoughts. That's kinda gay if you ask me.

I think its your logic that is flawed, because you are basically arguing that FLAWS DON'T EXIST

I don't think you realize that's what you are arguing, if I have a product with a defect that results in personal injury, if I applied your logic I could say to customers - "No, our product isn't flawed, we just haven't solved his issue yet"

You are using mental gymnastics right now to cling to the theory, it really just sounds like disingenuous argumentation

Its funny how people are as attached to the theory of evolution as religious people are attached to their religions, its almost as if people just swap one out with the other and tell themselves they've changed lol

Also by your logic, there are no flaws in religious doctrine, like you said - "its something that will eventually be explained" when God comes after the prophecy is complete :feelskek:

JFL you have to see how flawed the logic is you are using, it literally makes no sense, it can't just go one way it have to go both ways, so by your logic there are no flaws in religious doctrine, it will be explained later, and you can't argue otherwise else you're being a hypocrite

JFL religion explains nothing and can be pretty much demolished by using high school science.

JFL religion explains nothing and can be pretty much demolished by using high school science.

Sorry bro, we have to wait for God to come for all the demolished points to be "truly" explained, just believe in God and wait, they aren't flaws, they're yet to be explained realities :feelskek: