Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Has anyone here legit never been to a party or nightclub in their life?

Parties - Haven't been invited to one since elementary school.

Nightclubs - Went to plenty in my late-teens and 20s. Shot down and/or ignored every time. The only upside from my awful clubbing experiences is that normies will NEVER be able to accuse me of not putting myself out there and trying.

I've been to them but they suck if you're not Chad. Consider yourself lucky
Yeah same. Although I haven't been to nightclubs, they suck for the most part and the only thing sub5 can get out of it is drinking alcohol and coping with friends.

Yeah same. Although I haven't been to nightclubs, they suck for the most part and the only thing sub5 can get out of it is drinking alcohol and coping with friends.
more like sub 7 tbh

Never. I prefer staying home inside.

this but mainly because non-chad means there won't even be single women there. lol. just fat couples coping.

sub8 = you need excellent social skills if you ever want to talk to more than one person at a time, or flirt with women, or ever get invited somewhere that isn't just fat couples hugging

ive' pissed away money at countless clubs in my early mid 20s while doing PUA

all i can say is under no circumstances never a club or party if not chad

you have NOTHING to gain

Parties--couple lame ones in high school. None in college. Drank alone in my room jfl.

Clubs--never have, never will.

I went to my 6 year old birthday party once, ate a shit ton of free food

Never been to a nightclub, and neither have i been to a proper party before. Although i have been going out to drink in a bar, a couple of times.

Yes thrice. Once was a high school graduation thing for everyone and we werent even allowed to drink alcohol. The normies spoke to each other and I tried to do the same, but my weak voice couldnt even be heard. The other time was with my incel cousin and we just stood or sat there doing nothing but drinking for a while, and then left and smoked cigarettes. The third time was during my first college attempt. I was invited but they all left me so I just walked around, took smoke breaks and then left at 11 PM.

Last edited:
ive' pissed away money at countless clubs in my early mid 20s while doing PUA

all i can say is under no circumstances never a club or party if not chad

you have NOTHING to gain
I remember.
Going alone is definitely retarded. "Just go get 'em son!"