Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Has religion made anyone an Incel?

Has religion made you an incel

• I am religious & religion made me an incel

Votes: 2 7.4%
  • I am NOT religious but religion made me an incel

Votes: 1 3.7%
  • I am religious but religion DID NOT make me an incel (something else did)

Votes: 3 11.1%
  • My inceldom is not related to religion at all

Votes: 21 77.8%

• Total voters
Arab_Incel_93

Arab_Incel_93

Recruit
★★
So I don't mean to create a philosophical discuss about the ethics or morality of God. I personally use religion as a cope, just the mere chance for something potentially to go right for me.

My problem is that I was raised by a fucked up abusive narcissistic mother, alot of her manipulate and abuse was based on fear of god. It was her weapon. It fucked up my mental and of course women can do no wrong so no one would cared to listen.

Being an short ugly religious beta at school without a fucking spine constantly living in fear, my dignity and manhood taken away from me, I never had a chance with girls and barely made it with my friends. I mean I haven't spoken to nearly any of them since the last day of school. I've been an incel long before I knew what the word was.

I had a semi good glowup during puberty, but I was in too deep, into the blackpill. It was a small window of about two years when I had the chance to actually smash a landwhale or some insecure girl who hates herself and has daddy issues and find my looksmatch where I was about a 5.5/10 on my best fucking day (after I shower) so those same two photos I could use of my "Muslim tinder".

I got a crumb of attention but ultimately ended in self sabotage, starting an argument about feminists & all women are sluts, even then when they still wanted to smash I couldn't bring myself to it due to religion and my mother.

I just wanted to know if religion I guess blackpilled anyone else here?

Last edited:
If you are ugly and short, you would be incel regardless of religion

Marriage is not about sex.Marriage is a gift from god that allows man to partake in gods creation.Through marriage you can give birth to that which god loves and will love for all eternity(this being man). Plus monogamy is a necessity in doing gods work and i don't even need to explain why a monogamous society is the most just society and most conducive to fullfilling gods will and helping with the defects of being a human in his current condition(a person who leans much more towards sin then god and goodness).

So yes,i guess religion did make you into an incel,but it' more worthy following god then following human desire.You would never get into a long lasting relationship with these women that would please god,so ultimately it was good that you never cave in.

puberty can do a lot,but i doubt you are an actual incel.if you could slay at 16 then chances are you could slay now.But i was also fucked hard in puberty(i only grew like 5 cm after 12 kek),so i will cast down my suspicion for now.

yes I was devout Muslim in HS and failed to ascend cause was too religious to normie Maxx. while some even uglier shit skin curries ascended cause no religion.

So I don't mean to create a philosophical discuss about the ethics or morality of God. I personally use religion as a cope, just the mere chance for something potentially to go right for me.

My problem is that I was raised by a fucked up abusive narcissistic mother, alot of her manipulate and abuse was based on fear of god. It was her weapon. It fucked up my mental and of course women can do no wrong so no one would cared to listen.

Being an short ugly religious beta at school without a fucking spine constantly living in fear, my dignity and manhood taken away from me, I never had a chance with girls and barely made it with my friends. I mean I haven't spoken to nearly any of them since the last day of school. I've been an incel long before I knew what the word was.

I had a semi good glowup during puberty, but I was in too deep, into the blackpill. It was a small window of about two years when I had the chance to actually smash a landwhale or some insecure girl who hates herself and has daddy issues and find my looksmatch where I was about a 5.5/10 on my best fucking day (after I shower) so those same two photos I could use of my "Muslim tinder".

I got a crumb of attention but ultimately ended in self sabotage, starting an argument about feminists & all women are sluts, even then when they still wanted to smash I couldn't bring myself to it due to religion and my mother.

I understand how, for you, religion (as distorted by your mother) was a curse rather than a blessing.

I am not religious, never was. I just recently discovered this book that has a fresh take on religion:
It says that religion is not really about God but that it is a mental cleaning discipline which helps you avoid falling for bogus stuff. You may want to have a look

Last edited:
Religion made us all incels. Even if you think religion has nothing to do with your inceldom, it does, and you just don't know it yet. And yes, the particular religion I'm speaking of is Christianity.

The problem with Christianity for Nietzsche is that it interprets suffering as God's intention and an opportunity for atonement, and by doing so makes suffering tolerable. This creates a sort of "ascetic ideal" which perpetrates all of Western culture, that gives suffering the ultimate significance. Christianity is premised on a nihilistic rejection of life and an inversion of life-affirming moral virtues like nobility, open-mindedness, courage, strength, etc. It destroyed the aristocratic morality that we see in Homeric epics and the Greek tragedians, which allowed men to be happy. While the protagonists in these stories may suffer, it allows them to experience the full spectrum of the human condition. These noble men had to overcome and sublimte their impulses, wheras the ascetic ideal of Christianity simply destroys and represses them. So instead of using them to gain power and be happy, the ascetic ideal makes us settle for meekness.

TLDR: Christianity is bad because it teaches men to be "good" instead of happy

The age old incel dilemma:
Look for situations where sex could occur and consciously abstain from being in or partaking in those situations to keep your religious values,
lose your religious values anyway because the world gives you a hard time if you don't conform to it.

Last edited:
puberty can do a lot,but i doubt you are an actual incel.if you could slay at 16 then chances are you could slay now.But i was also fucked hard in puberty(i only grew like 5 cm after 12 kek)
I also grew about 5cm during puberty, and for me puberty was more at 23 not 16 lol, when I actually started growing a beard, being horny, saw results from gymmaxing. I saw I had a 2 year window because I look like shit, due to being constantly stressed and depressed, skinny fat due to insulin injections and the Norwood reaper taking over.

I also grew about 5cm during puberty, and for me puberty was more at 23 not 16 lol, when I actually started growing a beard, being horny, saw results from gymmaxing. I saw I had a 2 year window because I look like shit, due to being constantly stressed and depressed, skinny fat due to insulin injections and the Norwood reaper taking over.
norwood reaper is a true killer.there are some procedures and stuff you can do to(like those glued wigs),so not all is lost.Still unless you can find a good religious wife,you are just going to end up in sin.

Kike judaism made us all incels.

Religion made us all incels. Even if you think religion has nothing to do with your inceldom, it does, and you just don't know it yet. And yes, the particular religion I'm speaking of is Christianity.

The problem with Christianity for Nietzsche is that it interprets suffering as God's intention and an opportunity for atonement, and by doing so makes suffering tolerable. This creates a sort of "ascetic ideal" which perpetrates all of Western culture, that gives suffering the ultimate significance. Christianity is premised on a nihilistic rejection of life and an inversion of life-affirming moral virtues like nobility, open-mindedness, courage, strength, etc. It destroyed the aristocratic morality that we see in Homeric epics and the Greek tragedians, which allowed men to be happy. While the protagonists in these stories may suffer, it allows them to experience the full spectrum of the human condition. These noble men had to overcome and sublimte their impulses, wheras the ascetic ideal of Christianity simply destroys and represses them. So instead of using them to gain power and be happy, the ascetic ideal makes us settle for meekness.

TLDR: Christianity is bad because it teaches men to be "good" instead of happy
Cope if everyone was Christian there would be less incels.The bible says they can have sex after marriage and shames fornicators.Blame satan for inceldom being this bad.

If you are ugly and short, you would be incel regardless of religion
My 5'10 female cousin married a 5'5 man.
yes I was devout Muslim in HS and failed to ascend cause was too religious to normie Maxx. while some even uglier shit skin curries ascended cause no religion.
That's not how you get married in Islam. And Islam does prevent women from becoming sluts/whores

That's not how you get married in Islam. And Islam does prevent women from becoming sluts/whores
keep coping, islamic women are still whores even if they are less prevalent for now. the trend of degeneracy is infecting them

1-This guy is an exception and probably get cheated
2-This guy is a rich betabuxx and probably get cheated

Simple as that, cherry-picking will lead to nothing

1-This guy is an exception and probably get cheated
2-This guy is a rich betabuxx and probably get cheated

Simple as that, cherry-picking will lead to nothing
alot of religious cels are massive copers and Cherry pickers

It’s not your religion that makes you an incel.