Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill hating people who luckier than you is completely normal

Ellviss

Ellviss

St. Hamudi Did Nothing Wrong
-
I'm not just talking about female luck of being borned with a hole between your legs. I'm talking about every slightly difference with a another person and you.
If they has better genetics, more money or other big life bonuses, you SHOULD hate them. Making their life worse must be your first priority and you need to make sure they 'll suffer more than you've ever did.

Well duh I'd be mad, why the fuck does he get to enjoy life when I'm rotting in my apartment alone without any pussy out of my will.
that's just unfair, fuck that.

hating people is perfectly normal

Well duh I'd be mad, why the fuck does he get to enjoy life when I'm rotting in my apartment alone without any pussy out of my will.
that's just unfair, fuck that.
any sane person would think like that
Whether or not hate is justified, holding onto it is like swallowing poison.
cope. hate is a good motivation

I too think it's normal but personally I only hate people who did something against me

Staying the obvious here. Jealousy is natural and everyone feels it. There are people who have good things and simply have them for status. They’re posers. And I see right through them.

ofc it's normal try to stop that emotion... you can't becouse hate it's normal comes normal from the body you can't control it.
It is a normal response of the body.

angry little child trait tbh