Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Have you ever been a witchcel?

• Thread starter NowItsSlimeTime
  • Start date

If you actually read the poll title then you're a bigger dweeb then me

• Yes

Votes: 3 27.3%
  • No

Votes: 8 72.7%

• Total voters
NowItsSlimeTime

NowItsSlimeTime

Really feeling it B)
★★★★
I dabbled in witchcraft for a bit when I was younger and still generally believe in it, but it's difficult to do a lot of the more... enjoyable things, like tarot for example, where buying your own deck is bad luck.

Sounds like an unnecessarily complex and retarded cope to me... :feelsjuice:

Unless you can summon foids now! :feelshaha:

Foid trait you believe in witchcraft/astrology

I don't know you sound like an IT foid in disguise in all your posts somehow.
You're definitely female

Sounds like an unnecessarily complex and retarded cope to me... :feelsjuice:

Unless you can summon foids now! :feelshaha:
Nah, but I can summon G O O D V I B E S

Which I haven't done in forever, so

graycelology

I don't know you sound like an IT foid in disguise in all your posts somehow.
You're definitely female
I can show you my dick if you'd like ;)

I messed with black magick when I was younger. It wasn’t until years later that I understood what it was really about.

42968.jpg

You wouldn't happen to be an alt of a certain user that was banned, a magick user?
i actually talked to them. Why were they banned? That's sad to hear.

no i always thought it was silly and delusional, make me annoyed even more when a voodoo guy called "el brucho" came to this forum and praised how voodoo works

no i always thought it was silly and delusional, make me annoyed even more when a voodoo guy called "el brucho" came to this forum and praised how voodoo works
yeah he did say some wack shit I gotta say. How tf you gonna summon a demon?

But, idk he was cool and we had a shared interest.

How long do you think you'll be around before you get banned, Slimy One?
For a more serious answer, I'm not really using this as a forum to discuss my involuntary celibacy, just about games. I know that's not what it's for, but the mods let me in when I said that was my intention in my application. Idk if they'll ever change their minds, but for now that's the case.

Pretty sweet broski, I see nothing wrong with that. I'm not quite sure what my reason for using the forum is. For a while I had a shtick regarding the mods being part of this evil syndicate behind the scenes, The Purple Ones, but I have retired that now as I was beginning to annoy myself. I'm just chilling now.
Yeah. To be honest, my takes are probably pretty tame compared to a lot of people's here, so it's best if I don't participate more in inceldom discussion then a joke or comment. I will say it gets a bit hard to talk about them sometimes cause I need to align my humor with the audience, and I haven't figured out how yet, but I enjoy it enough so far because no-ones talking about how the characters are "too promiscuous" or whatever. Blows my fucking mind people think that there's problems with fantasy characters being hot.

For a more serious answer, I'm not really using this as a forum to discuss my involuntary celibacy, just about games. I know that's not what it's for, but the mods let me in when I said that was my intention in my application. Idk if they'll ever change their minds, but for now that's the case.

ESP

Esp1

I dabbled in witchcraft for a bit when I was younger and still generally believe in it, but it's difficult to do a lot of the more... enjoyable things, like tarot for example, where buying your own deck is bad luck.
Ok GrAY

I have had bad experience with people around me dabbling in sourcery.

An old friend once did a tarrot reading on me and said 'This card represents someone who is guiding you in life. Hey I represent this card don't I' Even when tarrot reading (and believing in it) he just HAD to get in a, I'm smarter than you, jibe.

One that's actually really funny though is when I was 11 an 11 YO old friend did a ouiji board to contact a ghost, he asked "How will I die?" The ghost spelled out, car crash. Wtf :feelshaha:

Last edited:
I have had bad experience with people around me dabbling in sourcery.

An old friend once did a tarrot reading on me and said 'This card represents someone who is guiding you in life. Hey I represent this card don't I' Even when tarrot reading (and believing in it) he just HAD to get in a, I'm smarter than you, jibe.

One that's actually really funny though is when I was 11 an 11 YO old friend did a ouiji board to contact a ghost, he asked "How will I die?" The ghost spelled out, car crash. Wtf :feelshaha:
Let's go for a drive bro

It would be warlock you buffon.
Foids are witches.

Also, yes, the exact definition of "witch" has female versions. That's because it's what witches are in media, however. By that logic, every dog is a sausage and every pussy is a cat.

Based and DQpilled
6BCC45A9 DEBC 4A55 9D14 4331ACFF3BE3

I visited a tarot cards reader once and that shit is spooky. The bitch knew things I never told anybody.