Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming Have you ever played GTA on mobile?

Rotter

Rotter

Greycel
★★★★★
Is it any good? Curious because I'd like to try it if possible (android btw)

It's decent if you don't care about songs they cut from the game. The games are pretty fun to play. They also want to release the definitive edition on mobile at some point in the future too

Yes, I played LCS and the touch screen controls were solid. Pick directional buttons instead of the analog for the driving.

Haven't tried, only played bully(by rockstar) on mobile and it was pretty fine
The PS2 version of that game is still superior, in my opinion. Scholarship Edition did add a few new shit (cut missions, new classes, etc.) but the overall atmosphere was only perfected in the original. :feelscomfy:

yes, also the psp version too (in GTA V)

How do I find chinatown wars? Been looking to replay it for a while :feelshmm:

My parents wouldn't allow me to get any rockstar games until I was like 16 so I couldn't experience bully on there:feelsbadman:
Still played gta on my psp in secret though

But even so, bully is a really good fucking game, I thought it was just going to be gta for kids or some shit but wow it was amazing
Favorite game of all time, all of the og rockstar games are in the top 10 for sure

>playing mobile..

*Spits