Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Have you ever wanted to become something but you never did?

Shrek

Shrek

Always productive day,never reproductive day
★★★★★
I have always wanted to become a history (or geography)teacher but because teachers barely survive with thier salary I never did become a teacher.Maybe in the future who knows.Do you have a similar story?

Happy Birthday To You GIF

Scientist, Business Tycoon, Big tech programner, Airline Pilot

I never had any goals or dreams in my life. As a kid I never cared and just wanted to play video games all day

Ya i use to want to be a be a pro athlete or gamer or rapper or something. Something famous (status maxxed )

I wanted to be a good student with good grades. But depression and brain rot from lack of positive interaction from peers.

Ironically, I wanted to be a football (soccer) goalie when I was a kid (like when I was 9-10). I was the tallest kid back then, again ironically. Now I'm 1.62m short (5'4"). I was also a good looking child, if I look at pictures now it looked like I will become Spanish-looking chad (my dad has Italian ancestors)... but now I'm a short, deformed, KHHV, 26 years old, not a single foid was ever interested in me.