Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Having high-ish level IQ is the worst thing that can happen to you.

mbhan

mbhan

it never began
★★★★
Ever since childhood I could not fit in. I was hated (still am) and got no girls bc of that.

I would happily accept normie iq and better looks.

Take the dumbpill.

Lucky that im a retard then.

low iq ruins my life
kys bragging faggot

Joined Aug 26, 2021 Posts 18,613 Online 231d 3h 37m

Sadly, you are not Chinese like Matthew:

Matt

Master

At Matthew's age, I could use only Batch and bits of XSS with hex editors. Though, I admit that I could also understand bits of Lua.

Learn Difficult Concepts with the ADEPT Method – BetterExplained

View: https://youtu.be/gARYYbcsqMY

Aspie John and Matthew had very similar digital lives. They learned of programming in their "tween" years and started as adolescents.

Matthew:

Connect

Aspie John:

Aspie John, as a young child, sought out books on homebrew(Wii) and programming from the local bookstore. He received slight exposure to C++ and Assembly, especially regarding the various Assemblers used for gaming consoles. He also experimented with Batch and learned to use simple script commands for (XSE) ROM editing.

At the age of thirteen, A.J found himself interested in Visual Basic and a "high-level" scripting language of the gaming community he was involved in.

Chinese Matthew had already learned Batch, JS and HTML at age eight, whereas Aspie John was still toying with Batch, bits of XML and XSS script. He was rapidly improving as Aspie John's home situation worsened.

I'm itching, which means the Mirtazapine is taking effect..

I coped with knowledge qas a young child by reading encyclopedias, dictionaries, et cetera...I spent hours in the basement reading fanfiction and playing with emulators/hex editors.

I WANNA BE HIGH IQ AND MAKE A ROBOT ARMY TO DETECT CHAD AND STACYWHORES TO KILL THEM ALL WITH HEAVY MACHINE GUNS AND ROCKETS ILL DOMINATE ALL CUCKS AND FORCE PRIVILEGED TEEN WHORES INTO SEX SLAVERY WITH SUB 3 BANGLADESHI TOILET CLEANERS AND OLDCELS:yes:

Everyone overestimates their IQ.

Of course others are going to envy you because they don't have what you have and don't understand how overrated, and deleterious, having a higher IQ can be. The smarter you are, the more capable of understanding it's drawbacks.

My sisters are the same way. Insecure about their intelligence while having way better lives. I made one sister take the mensa practice test, to help illustrate a point, and she scored 90. I scored 138 (130's is average). The point was, that I'm still a lonely mentally ill fuck up, and she should listen when I say intelligence isn't all it's cracked up to be because I know better.

Not an IQ mogger per se, but I'd still trade my only strength away for a better face and body any day like you man.

Of course others are going to envy you because they don't have what you have and don't understand how overrated, and deleterious, having a higher IQ can be. The smarter you are, the more capable of understanding it's drawbacks.

Ever since childhood I could not fit in. I was hated (still am) and got no girls bc of that.

I would happily accept normie iq and better looks.

Take the dumbpill.
go fuck yourself. If I had your IQ, I would be money maxxed

low iq ruins my life
kys bragging faggot
this OP is either a low IQ who thinks he is high IQ due to dunning Kruger effect or he is lazy faggot who isn't using his given gifts correctly

Having morals and being ugly is worse

I would stick a broken beer bottle up my ass if it meant adding 10 points to my base IQ score.

You can optimize your cognition by using supplements known as "Nootropics", natural or chemical concoctions.