Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Height matters more than face irl

P

patheticmanletcel

Admiral
Srs if u stand next to a much taller guy you are going to look pathetic no matter how much better your face is

I disagree, height is the first thing that people notice but face is the main attraction.

Height is dominance. Face is useless if you are not tall. Even toilets feel bad when a good face is ruined by short "height"

Height matters more till a certain cut off point of 5’10 or so. After that additional inches provide diminishing returns, so face matters more

Cope, pretty boys/twinks have a niche, sub4 face has no niche.

true i'd rather be 6'2 and ugly than 5'7 and good face

Height matters more till a certain cut off point of 5’10 or so. After that additional inches provide diminishing returns, so face matters more
I'd say you'd get diminishing returns after 6'2 tbh.

Thats cope, the taller better, this "perfect height" thing is such a myth, you never see women complaining about men being too tall
Not if your face is sub-4.
Sub 4 psl or sub4 irl? If we are going to use extreme examples that i can say that no pretty boy niche if you are 5 feet tall lol

Last edited:
6’2 is ideal male height but really speaking a foid would pick an 8/10 5’10 over a 5/10 6’2 guy
Thats cope, the taller better, this "perfect height" thing is such a myth, you never see women complaining about men being too tall

Sub 4 psl or sub4 irl? If we are going to use extreme examples that i can say that no pretty boy niche if you are 5 feet tall lol
Never said too much height is a problem, but for every inch extra in height above 5’10 there’s isn’t a proportionate increase in SMV

Last edited:
it doesn't matter to an incel which matters more. being ugly or being a manlet will have the same effect. height can't compensate for sub4 face and face can't compensate for being 5'3.

height can't compensate for sub4 face and face can't compensate for being 5'3.
Agreed, you need at least some of both and not one or the other.

How bad is 174cm?

Even if you have okay looks and height you’re in a sea of other competition. There’s no magic bullet.

You won't be incel at that point though. Yes, a 6'0 guy with a good face looks better than a 6'0 guy with a shit face, but neither one of them are incel.

You won't be incel at that point though. Yes, a 6'0 guy with a good face looks better than a 6'0 guy with a shit face, but neither one of them are incel.
What's your height?

Disagree I believe face is more important than height.