Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Heightmogged to OBLVION by northern Chinese normies

Fallenleaves

Fallenleaves

Watch out for those dogs, those evildoers, those m
-
I was queueing for some food one day at school but I observed that 90% of the men in front of me were 6'0-6'4 then I realized they were northern Chinese.

Suifuel for southern chinks like me.

Same happening on the West Coast in the US. We are used to southern Chinese manlets, but now all these big rich tall Northern Chinese are moving in.

Lifefuel though the northern Chinese women are also really tall.

Same happening on the West Coast in the US. We are used to southern Chinese manlets, but now all these big rich tall Northern Chinese are moving in.
Chinatown here, chinatown there, China Town Everywhere!

I believe this may be related to the difference in the diets of the Northern and Southern Chinese... :feelshehe:

It must be brutal in actual China, being facemogged, heightmogged, and colouringmogged at the same time. :feelsclown:

I believe this may be related to the difference in the diets of the Northern and Southern Chinese... :feelshehe:

It must be brutal in actual China, being facemogged, heightmogged, and colouringmogged at the same time. :feelsclown:
Colouringmogged?

Lighter skin is preferred in China, while the ethnic groups in the Southern Chinese bubble usually have darker skin. :feelsaww:
I am tan :feelsokman:

This probably explains why I never seem a noodle with a white man here. They’re all tall rice chad-lites.

He’s obviously exaggerating, he obviously goes to a school with rich, tall kids and thinks that represents the average person

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/China/comments/a1n5mt/average_height_in_china_by_region_2018_edited_and/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf

Northern chinks: 5'10 average for males in college
Southern chinks: 5'8 average for males in college
Just a 2 inch difference, so much for “heightmogged to oblivion”

Just a 2 inch difference, so much for “heightmogged to oblivion”
I've seen a 5'7 northern chink and 6'2 northern chinks

northern-fed chinks = wheat and meat
southern-fed chinks = rice and soy

jfl I think I know who's alt is this