Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Hey incel bros. Chadfish is back and he is about to show you the Do’s and Don’ts of tinder. And remember it’s all about confident.

• Thread starter Reddit_is_for_cucks
  • Start date
It’s brutal bro, that’s why I had to take a 1 year break cuz I became so suicidal after seeing the reality.

It’s like someone gave a crystal ball to a homeless African kid where he see how billionaires in west live with unlimited food, big houses, hot girls everywhere (unlimited sex) , and etc.

And then realizing my fault was being born in this body, if I was born in his body there would be no suffering

It’s hopeless today? It’s hopeless everyday broooooooooo
I've been chad fishing recently and it is quite painful to see the difference in my life based solely on my appearance.

JFL @ Eggywoman :feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::lul::lul:

Wow im follow your tips and now i have a date with a 16 years old stacy

Wow im follow your tips and now i have a date with a 16 years old stacy

GG boyo, remember to be confident on your first date! Or else she will sense your incel personality

Jfl, EGGY'S LITERAL LOOKSMATCH IS ON TINDER WHORING FOR CHADS, THIS IS CONCRETE PROOF OF LOOKSMATCH THEORY

@Reddit_is_for_cucks Which Chad did you use btw?

Quality post.

I've finally made it to CuckTears
Chadfish is finally back

it's a fucking good day bros

Jfl, EGGY'S LITERAL LOOKSMATCH IS ON TINDER WHORING FOR CHADS, THIS IS CONCRETE PROOF OF LOOKSMATCH THEORY

@Reddit_is_for_cucks Which Chad did you use btw?

That Eggy lookalike really made my day. :feelskek:

Fucking chads having sex with every breathing thing dude :cryfeels:

This should be in Must-Read Content tbh.