Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

High Tier Jester gets access to Mlady in Underwear at Macys'

Norville Wood

Norville Wood

Veteran
★★★★★
A tall, Norwood zero jester with a 6 face (not seemingly gay) .....was hanging with Stacey at dressing rooms at Macys', and she came out in her white panties. (Not a thong, just crisp white bikini).

His job was to appraise how hot she looked, but he was not allowed to be chadlite and touch..

I was in the next booth trying ona denim shirt..and saw it all.

I heard him say "the other skirt is hotter", and she replied " you're such a perv"!!! They both laughed.

I got a boner when I saw her in those white panties. I guess she was attention maxing with him in tow.

She had a bronze fake tan, but I could see a hint of her black bush

Last edited:
I wish women would let me do that, i can't even get that close.

omg imagine if he grabbed the panties and started sniffing them

would be so funny. scenes

the world still has a lot to learn from fred durst

Last edited:
Meanwhile, a normie has to PAY a female jester
Images 10

S
A tall, Norwood zero jester with a 6 face (not seemingly gay) .....was hanging with Stacey at dressing rooms at Macys', and she came out in her white panties. (Not a thong, just crisp white bikini).

His job was to appraise how hot she looked, but he was not allowed to be chadlite and touch..

I was in the next booth trying ona denim shirt..and saw it all.

I heard him say "the other skirt is hotter", and she replied " you're such a perv"!!! They both laughed.

I got a boner when I saw her in those white panties. I guess she was attention maxing with him in tow.

She had a bronze fake tan, but I could see a hint of her black bush
Should have groped her

I mean, I can try and assume why he did it, maybe he has oneitis but it is very, very cucked and I hope he snaps out of it.

To go with a foid to macys, just to tell her what she'll look good in, while sucking chads cock... BRUTAL.

I mean, I can try and assume why he did it, maybe he has oneitis but it is very, very cucked and I hope he snaps out of it.

To go with a foid to macys, just to tell her what she'll look good in, while sucking chads cock... BRUTAL.
Yep he still Mogs us though, as if a Foid would let us look at bikinis together which she tries on :feelsrope: