Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How am I meant to get out of this?

• Thread starter Deleted member 36942
  • Start date
Deleted member 36942

Deleted member 36942

Banned
-
I'm 17 and in my last year of high school, I graduate next year in June. I don't enjoy school at all as I'm a friendless loser, but that's besides the point; when school ends both of my parents want me to go to college then be a wagie for ~40 years despite the fact I missed out on all formative experiences. I don't see how I will do this without wanting to rope even more. My life already sucks as I am a KHHV with zero chance of ascending but what makes it even worse is that my parents are against me becoming a NEET even though I'm a diagnosed autist. Is there any way I could delay the inevitable or am I doomed to become a wageslave ant worker drone my entire life?

The Rope is calling to you

the last diagnosed autist of this forum turned out to be a larping tyrone

Manage your energy wisely, know thyself
The ultimate point of a blackpill is not get someone depressed to death, but teach how to make correct choices, avoiding too much personal costs.

What do you think you're good at doing?
How do people respond to you?
What kinds of people respond to you more positively?

Money is good stuff tbh.
Use it to buy copes.

Moneymaxx and looksmax on side don't expect much as an autist. Primary goal should be to earn enough money that'll allow you to bang hookers

What do you think you're good at doing?
How do people respond to you?
What kinds of people respond to you more positively?
1. Shitposting
2. As if I'm a child
3. No one
Moneymaxx and looksmax on side don't expect much as an autist. Primary goal should be to earn enough money that'll allow you to bang hookers
Hookers are nothing but extreme cope. I looked at the ones in my country, they are old and ugly. Not just that, but you have to wear a condom which ruins it.

You can't get out of it. Inceldom is a cruse that'll follow you till the day you die.

You can't get out of it. Inceldom is a cruse that'll follow you till the day you die.
I'm trucel as fuck, I know that and accepted it. I meant how do I get out of wageslavery? I can't imagine spending my entire life like this. When I am forced to get a wagecuck job I will definitely get fired on purpose.

I'm trucel as fuck, I know that and accepted it. I meant how do I get out of wageslavery? I can't imagine spending my entire life like this. When I am forced to get a wagecuck job I will definitely get fired on purpose.
Live with parents. Maybe work part time to afford cheap copes.

the thing is when you go to college you'll just see how pointless it is especially if you're a cs major
as a pro rotter , you can learn cs from YouTube and other available sites for free
dropping out will save you or your parents shit ton of money that you could either use to cope or even invest in water guns
and water boat your local high school
Nishikino Maki/#1986651 - Zerochan

I'm 17 and in my last year of high school, I graduate next year in June. I don't enjoy school at all as I'm a friendless loser, but that's besides the point; when school ends both of my parents want me to go to college then be a wagie for ~40 years despite the fact I missed out on all formative experiences. I don't see how I will do this without wanting to rope even more. My life already sucks as I am a KHHV with zero chance of ascending but what makes it even worse is that my parents are against me becoming a NEET even though I'm a diagnosed autist. Is there any way I could delay the inevitable or am I doomed to become a wageslave ant worker drone my entire life?
bring a (funny toy) gun to school and let it off a few times, staceys love being threatened and feeling submissive, that's why they go for chads

just get your neetbux, it's the best alternative.
and it doesn't mean you can't self improve or doing your life purpose.

考醫科
不然就回來肯老

I. Hate. Myself. So. Much.

I can't get out of this. I want a 10/10 girlfriend.

I'm in virtual community college and I'm a lone wolf.