Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory how are normi males so assertive?

W

wei#3959

Banned
-
how? i've struggled with it most of my life. i tried to be more assertive recently, but that was to no avail. there were always situations i observed where males seemed to intuitively/confidently assert themselves, whereas i'd be completely inhibited and kind of "frozen".

Because in school they were beating up other kids and you were the one getting beat up.

Because most of them are retards that are too low IQ to realize that being assertive comes with consequences.

The reason why people are passive is because they know that there will be a negative consequence to being assertive that they don't want to have to deal with.

Assertive people don't think ahead far enough to realize there will be a negative consequence. Only retards can be assertive. The only exception to the rule is Chad, because Chad can do whatever he wants with little to no consequence.

IQmaxx and you can be assertive at work because you just have more knowledge about how things work

IQmaxx and you can be assertive at work because you just have more knowledge about how things work
except you have a female cunt boss who wants to do things her way and undermining it or proposing a more efficient alternative leads to disaster in form of shaming and sabotaging

Because most of them are retards that are too low IQ to realize that being assertive comes with consequences.

The reason why people are passive is because they know that there will be a negative consequence to being assertive that they don't want to have to deal with.

Assertive people don't think ahead far enough to realize there will be a negative consequence. Only retards can be assertive. The only exception to the rule is Chad, because Chad can do whatever he wants with little to no consequence.

Simply because they can afford to. High IQ ppl will assert their dominance because they know they can dominate the competition. Bullies can assert their dominance cuz they're physically superior or outnumber you . When you can afford to do something or at least you think you can you tend to be more confident.

Simply because they can afford to. High IQ ppl will assert their dominance because they know they can dominate the competition. Bullies can assert their dominance cuz they're physically superior or outnumber you . When you can afford to do something or at least you think you can you tend to be more confident.
Except there is literally nothing high IQ about that domination crap and it's really pathetic. I have a relative who treats me like shit in front of his woman. :feelshaha: As if that is going to change anything, he is going to get cucked all the same like all the other losers. :feelshaha: High IQs usually don't do things that aren't necessary.

I always hated abuse. I always hated passive aggressiveness and all that dominance shit. It always seemed very gay and larpy to me. :feelshaha: Damn do I hate normies, I hate those fucking bugmen.

i see.

surely there can be high IQ assertive ppl too?

IQ wise i believe i'm ahead of the curve, but i'm not gonna bother at all with assertiveness cause it's stupid when every male is doing it. pretty much a rat race to see who's the most assertive/dominant sometimes.

Except there is literally nothing high IQ about that domination crap and it's really pathetic. I have a relative who treats me like shit in front of his woman. :feelshaha: As if that is going to change anything, he is going to get cucked all the same like all the other losers. :feelshaha: High IQs usually don't do things that aren't necessary.

I always hated abuse. I always hated passive aggressiveness and all that dominance shit. It always seemed very gay and larpy to me. :feelshaha: Damn do I hate normies, I hate those fucking bugmen.
Do you wish to dominate women ?

ya i unluckily grew up with that bs too.

yep it's gay. i always thought they were more manly than me. but rly all they're doing is being thuggish and competing with each other like idiots.

i see.

surely there can be high IQ assertive ppl too?

IQ wise i believe i'm ahead of the curve, but i'm not gonna bother at all with assertiveness cause it's stupid when every male is doing it. pretty much a rat race to see who's the most assertive/dominant sometimes.
Everyone is assertive sometimes depending on the situation. But generally speaking, people that are assertive in 90% of the situations they're in are either Chads or retarded normies.

Everyone is assertive sometimes depending on the situation. But generally speaking, people that are assertive in 90% of the situations they're in are either Chads or retarded normies.
i see lol. ya i ldar so basically am non assertive

nah, it goes down
great avi

Relatable, I've also been too peace-seeking and conflict-avoiding.
Most people are not like that though.

I am only assertive when I get angery enough

Pretty much, there is a trade that is made.

When trying to assert dominance, emotionality is mostly useless. Giving away information that gives you the advantage to show you are dominant is by definition, retarded.

I like to think that intelligence is simply a parameter for consequence and risk analysis, being able to consider variables, factors, and outcomes.

I think normies are simply gaslit by normal society; they assume they can climb up the social ladder by showing dominance in an environment that is curated to be unaffected by said dominance. If you make too much trouble, they get rid of you. Dominance levels being dominated and controlled is probably the most ironic manifestation of the weakness of the average normie male.

That is why I hate society, it is an illusion of freedom by enforcing social dogma and customs that in a proper environment of competition and dominance, would not exist.

TLDR: Normies are cucks.

Pretty much, there is a trade that is made.

When trying to assert dominance, emotionality is mostly useless. Giving away information that gives you the advantage to show you are dominant is by definition, retarded.

I like to think that intelligence is simply a parameter for consequence and risk analysis, being able to consider variables, factors, and outcomes.

I think normies are simply gaslit by normal society; they assume they can climb up the social ladder by showing dominance in an environment that is curated to be unaffected by said dominance. If you make too much trouble, they get rid of you. Dominance levels being dominated and controlled is probably the most ironic manifestation of the weakness of the average normie male.

That is why I hate society, it is an illusion of freedom by enforcing social dogma and customs that in a proper environment of competition and dominance, would not exist.

TLDR: Normies are cucks.
interesting post.

wait though, are you advocating for a proper environment of competition and dominance though? if yes, why?

i believe that type of environment exists though in highschool? and also prison

interesting post.

wait though, are you advocating for a proper environment of competition and dominance though? if yes, why?

i believe that type of environment exists though in highschool? and also prison
I disagree with your examples, there is a multitude of factors even in environments in which there are limitations and controlled types of players.

Why? Because why do you want the world to remain as it is? I don't think a world where we are dominated by swathes of ignorant people who enforce servitude by the force multiplier of democratic government is any different from being in prison, to bring your example into the discussion and make my point.

Not saying it is realistic by any stretch of the imagination, but I would prefer a world where the only barrier to me is just other people on the hierarchy and not their quasi-social-political system of power & manipulation masquerading as fairness, empathy, and virtue.

That is all really.

I disagree with your examples, there is a multitude of factors even in environments in which there are limitations and controlled types of players.

Why? Because why do you want the world to remain as it is? I don't think a world where we are dominated by swathes of ignorant people who enforce servitude by the force multiplier of democratic government is any different from being in prison, to bring your example into the discussion and make my point.

Not saying it is realistic by any stretch of the imagination, but I would prefer a world where the only barrier to me is just other people on the hierarchy and not their quasi-social-political system of power & manipulation masquerading as fairness, empathy, and virtue.

That is all really.
thx for the insight.

yea i'm guessing you just want total freedom instead of having to abide by all the social norms

because they're getting laid

Tons of positive reinforcement during early teenage years

If you got positive reinforcement and everyone followed what you said you would be assertive too.