Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel how are not more of you severely depressed

belowhumanity

belowhumanity

Officer
★★
The bulk of the posts on this forum are intellectual or intended to be funny and i'm just unsure about how not more of us don't just live in constant darkness/depression as i do despite having shared experiences and shit. ntpilled even on here

"when" i depressed
this is what i mean bro. my life is legit just constant darkness yet the users on this forum are somehow so not dysphoric and jaded despite apparently sharing the same life experiences with me. this shit suicks i might be the truest cel

It comes and goes

this is what i mean bro. my life is legit just constant darkness yet the users on this forum are somehow so not dysphoric and jaded despite apparently sharing the same life experiences with me. this shit suicks i might be the truest cel
I feel a moment of happiness when i play games, but soon after when wake up from the game, it all comes back to me:cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

Games are my only escape

I'm always depressed, it's just some days are stronger than others and when it's one of those days that aren't strong it's still there, just not debilitating enough for me to lay in bed for half the day. It's strange :waitwhat:

It comes and goes
This basically

I have days where I can’t even bring myself to do shit I enjoy due to feeling too shitty.

I actually fell less down after joining this forum about 2 weeks ago. It's nice to hear other people's stories and know that I'm not the only one suffering. Also I learnt a lot about society in general on this forum that I never new before, I have hope I will ascend one day.

I am but i come here to cope

It takes you a While but eventually you realise that all women are holes and stop giving a fuck

It takes you a While but eventually you realise that all women are holes and stop giving a fuck
But you still do get bad days, w sometimes turn into weeks, then months :feelsYall:

I have attempted to rope multiple times. I have wanted die since my teens, from that time everyday when I go to sleep I hope I don't wake up the next day. I would say I am severely depressed but there is nothing that can be done about it. I wanted to go to burgerland, buy a gun and end it but apparently non-burgerfags don't have the second amendment even in burgerland.

My depression would be cured instantly if a 7/10 girl would profess her interest in me. Srs i think that my depression is not a chemical disbalance just a set of unfortunate circumstances.

The bulk of the posts on this forum are intellectual or intended to be funny and i'm just unsure about how not more of us don't just live in constant darkness/depression as i do despite having shared experiences and shit. ntpilled even on here
I think for me it was the 7 stages of grief, and now I'm in acceptance in my own way

For me, I'm in Hell, life is nothing but suffering, pain, and struggle, but I view that as a form of spiritual development; pain and pleasure are but brothers and sisters to me. A refining of the bronze in the furnace. The chaos beasts of the abyss will tear my bones and flesh in half, ripping my mind and my body in two; and either the divinity within shall emerge or I shall die. Liberty or death. I am the Lord of Hell.

Last edited:
I am in a state of constant depression

Yes(May):

Chief

To answer the topic title question, I am, dude, trust me.

Vietnam War veteran-like focus.

I would say most of us are, but sometimes you gotta find some light in the shit hole.

i used to be but im too old and jaded now, the only emotions i feel are anger and boredom

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

its called burying the pain deep within:cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

Haven’t been to a doctor in years

Last edited:
Lots of youngcels here. So they're goofy. IMO any youngcel less than 22 yr old is fakecel. It's on the college that humiliation really begins

My depression would be cured instantly if a 7/10 girl would profess her interest in me. Srs i think that my depression is not a chemical disbalance just a set of unfortunate circumstances.
yeah that's what depression is it's your brain telling you to change something in your life because youre unhappy a lot and not fulfilling biological imperatives :blackpill:

I don't feel any emotion anymore