Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How bad is sleeping with parents for a 14 years old?

S

Sitchnatio

Recruit
★★★★★
I slept in my parents bedroom until I was 14.
I felt too alone to sleep by myself; I felt like something bad could happen.

How bad is for phsychology?
@your personality
@Edmund_Kemper

Breastfeed until when ?

@your personality
@Edmund_Kemper
Idk man I don't know what's common or not at that age. Probably depends on how sheltered you grew up ngl

doesn't sound common

I don’t judge

@your personality
@Edmund_Kemper
It's probably extremely bad. @knajjd

Its very weird

I slept with my mom until i was 15 or 16 :feelsugh:.

i realised at some point that any kind of excessive parental attachment is a bad sign, hell it could be argued that even attachment beyond the bare minimum is not good, this is because both parties should simply be too busy to spend that much time together, the child should be very busy with peers and friends of both sexes, and the parent should be very busy with their HAPPY and FUNCTIONAL marriage and their adult friends

sadly it seems that strong entanglement with your parents and especially long conversations with mommy and large amounts of time spent with mommy are usually a sign that multiple things are fucked up in your family, and not that you're a worldly and clever kid that "understands adults"

the last time i slept with mum i was 13 tbh

it was great

:feelsbadman:

Very, very weird.

The last time I slept with my parents, I was 8 or 7.

Are you NT?

I have ocd; btw how weird is it?
What does it mean?
In a scale of ten? 8/10 weird

It's normal for the individuality of someone, to be build at 8-11 years, but after that, it starts to get pretty weird.

Would you think its normal to see a 18 year old guy, hand in hand with parents? Certainly not

Well boyo it ain't your fault man don't feel bad cuz of this

i had to sleep with my mom until i was 15 because at the time, my grandma and my aunt and my aunts daughter were living with us, and all the other beds were taken.
(my aunt got my room jfl)

i got used to the concept of not having a room, so i didnt really mind

@your personality
@Edmund_Kemper
I slept in the same bed with my Dad until I was 18. Never really had a proper bed so I got used to it. Nowadays I have a great bed.

My parents shipped me off to boarding school when I was 13, I celebrated my 14th-17th birthdays alone in a dorm room. And on most of my other birthdays my parents were wageslaving.

I have the exact opposite of helicopter parents.

Brootal mommasboypill

Volcel if you wouldn't

its only weird if you had a choice to sleep alone and didn't. My brother had to sleep in my mums room till 15 because our house was too small.

i never had a bedroom growing up because our house didn't have another one and my mom didn't want me having privacy anyway, so i slept in the same bed with her until 15

i did until i was 13.

I probably would of if my parents loved me.

not till 14 tho.

its only weird if you had a choice to sleep alone and didn't. My brother had to sleep in my mums room till 15 because our house was too small.
I had that choice

Why did you do this? It's not normal at all. Is it normal where you're from?

The last time I slept with my parents was a one-off at like 4-5.

14 is really fucking weird. Does your mom live on a board with wheels under the bed??

Depends, what's the age of consent in your country ?

Should have known then that it was over.

I don't know, certainly it may be more common in third world shitholes.

It's very uncommon and people think it's very strange. But my parents have many children. Because of that my mother has to sleep together with my 12 old sibling and share room with another one. So I think it can happen.
She also washed my hair in bathtub till I was 15 or 16 and I decided to shower instead. Which is like the cosleeping probably also only really socially acceptable in a poor Asian shit hole country

13-15 is an extreme weird age for some kids, when I was 15 I had some sort of mental breakdown and slept in my parents room for a while. I thought if I fell asleep in my bed alone then I’d die.