Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How bad is sleeping with parents for a 14 years old?

i realised at some point that any kind of excessive parental attachment is a bad sign, hell it could be argued that even attachment beyond the bare minimum is not good, this is because both parties should simply be too busy to spend that much time together, the child should be very busy with peers and friends of both sexes, and the parent should be very busy with their HAPPY and FUNCTIONAL marriage and their adult friends

sadly it seems that strong entanglement with your parents and especially long conversations with mommy and large amounts of time spent with mommy are usually a sign that multiple things are fucked up in your family, and not that you're a worldly and clever kid that "understands adults"

True, the most based post in this thread

I couldn’t have my own room while I was growing up because my cuck brothers refused to get married until they were in their 30s.

It’s fine unless you have the option to move out and you don’t. That means you’re a mommas boy.

I was afraid of sleeping alone so I slept with my parents until I was 8 or 9 I would sleep with my dog in the living room on the couch until I was around 10 then sleep my remaining years in my own bed never began for me.

Larping greycel thread

I never slept with my parents.
I remember asking when I was a kid but they just told me to sleep on the couch.

Also, I was never breastfed. I couldn't even drink regular milk so they gave me soy milk instead as a baby.
Actually??:feelskek::feelskek: Over bro

if you have to ask...

you are a pedophile

what's up with the necroing.
but yeah, sleeping with your parents at 14 is fcked up.
probably larp