Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel How did you guys feel during your highschool's prom night?

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Fesikhcel From Zabbaleen
★★★★★
I remember going on facebook at the time and everyone was posting their outfits, their dates, how excited they were, etc. I obviously didn't go, that night I wanted to rope so badly.

No prom here

I didn’t give a fuck

I didn't even know it was happening. I only found out that we had a prom a little over 2 days after it already happened. My friends went to it, despite telling me they weren't...

I spent the day coping with my favorite MMO.

I don't think we had a prom, just a graduation. I was such a fucking sperg back then, did stupid sperg things as usual. I regret existing.

Didn't go.

Never went graduation either.

I went to mine. Actually asked out my oneitis at the time. Went badly but I don't really regret it

Not only did I not go but I have no idea when it took place.

I didnt go and my mom was angry at me for not going. She somehow thought I'd have a cute prom date to take with me, but when I told her I wasnt going at all and I couldnt get a date she lost her mind

It was just a ceremony, got the cheapest suit ever and that's it.

Stayed home and played vidya while reflecting on how fake my friendships were at the time. I could've invited my so-called friends over, but I didn't, because deep down I knew we weren't very close.

I didn't want to go but my parents forced me. But, honestly, everything went pretty well, I spent all night with some friends, we talked about our next step after graduation and we took some (embarrassing) photos, but overall it was good.

I stayed home and played vidya

I dropped out after I finished 10th grade. So luckily I didn't have to witness that.

My mom didn't let me go which I thank her deeply

I didnt go and my mom was angry at me for not going. She somehow thought I'd have a cute prom date to take with me, but when I told her I wasnt going at all and I couldnt get a date she lost her mind
My parents would get angry at me if I went because "sinful" things happen at these events, they think someone like me would get the chance to sin.

My oneitis went with someone else so i was pissed

Didn't give a shit, in fact my school was so small I don't think they even had a prom

It was uneventful, pretty boring tbh but I went with a someone who I didn't even get a kiss from. The occasional house parties I went to were better as they were not chaperoned and their was more alcohol involved.

Didn't care didn't go

I was at home watching youtube jfl.

I wasn’t allowed to attend because of my numerous absentees. To me, it was just another regular day of anime and vidya.

I didn't go to my high school prom. I cried on that night all alone in my room, I had no one to talk to, no one to comfort me, I wanted to die in my sleep, I was in pain.

Shit. I sat alone at the table with the rest of science club students. I was the president of the science club at the time. We just discussed science and shit while the attractive boys danced with their stacies then prolly went home to smash them.

You amerilards and the concept of "prom" :lul:

I didn't want to go but my parents forced me. But, honestly, everything went pretty well, I spent all night with some friends, we talked about our next step after graduation and we took some (embarrassing) photos, but overall it was good.
Why did they force you?
Why was your mom mad?

Damn it seems like you guys have backwards parents that support degeneracy. No offense though.

I actually got set up with a somewhat tall fat chick (not complete landwhale). We went to the prom and it was alright. At first there was dinner which went fine, but at the dance part we kinda separated, she went with her friends and I went with mine. I actually wasn't sad and enjoyed it overall even though I didn't get laid.

We don't really have prom here. Instead I think all the normies got together and went out.

Prom is this year, fuckkk

i don't live in brugerland

Why did they force you?

Why was your mom mad?

Damn it seems like you guys have backwards parents that support degeneracy. No offense though.
A child not going to prom signals to the parents and everyone else that he is a loser

legit could not even tell you when it happened now that I think about it

I dropped out of high school.

:kys:Fuck thats coming up for me this year

I wasn't allowed to join

Why did they force you?

Why was your mom mad?

Sounds like they have parents who thought they didn’t have incel tier genes

Dropped out at 16, wouldn't know anything about it.

never went to one since I dropped out

nothing, maybe some adrenaline/dopamine spikes cuz I was playing competitive online games.

Why does this topic even exist?
We are not yankees. What the fuck is a prom?

I had to endure watching plenty of prom proposals in high school. They were absolutely suicidefuel.