Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill How do people react to you in public?

Dr. Autismo

Dr. Autismo

Commander
I get avoided, ignored and even scared and weird looks from people.
You?

I just get weird, disgusted looks by foids.

I got a scared look when I approached a foid before & I’m surprised my socially retarded ass managed to even approach, ig I got that desperate.

I mostly just get blank stares, sometimes I also get laughed at. I've noticed that friend groups suddenly go silent while they walk past me, and after they walk past me they suddenly start saying something (probably about me) quietly.

Anyone who says " I get disgust looks" is larping, if you are ugly normies will not even care or look at you, it is when you have gross deformities like huge tumors or lopsided face, that's when normies will look at you secretly

I mostly just get blank stares, sometimes I also get laughed at. I've noticed that friend groups suddenly go silent while they walk past me, and after they walk past me they suddenly start saying something (probably about me) quietly.
Thats more my life experience, just blank stares but mostly I am genuinely invisible without any of the benefits of it being a superpower, or I just have people looking down at me.

A couple months ago I could have sworn to god this happend.

There were 2 16 year old foids jogging in the supermarker or something laughing.

Then they both see me and immediately they stop jogging and immediately go stone face cold the moment they see me.

Sometimes I feel like girls are laughing at me or something, I used to think this more when I was younger, since when I was younger I had the skinniest arms and went out more.

I had 2 foids make fun of how my arms are so skinny one time and they compared their arms to mine and their arms were bigger.

I'm invisible in public, no one really pays attention to me at all. I'm 5'4 so I'm also unassuming and don't catch attention. Although I've heard from people when I was in school that I have a distinctive profile whatever that means.

foids don't look at me most cases when they did look was not good

I get avoided, ignored and even scared and weird looks from people.
You?

Same. Plus I can tell that women are very often disgusted by me. I'm bald and my face is full of scars so I'm ugly to the point that I'm hard to even look at. Women hate me and my existence