Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How do you calm down after witnessing potent suicide or rage fuel

I

_incelinside

☆☆☆☆☆
★★★★★
I always watch old episodes of top gear. I can't explain it but it calms me down and makes me happy for some reason

dont get riled in the first place

9/10 time it doesn't trigger me because it is just normally "a female is being a degenerate" like it's pretty mainstream girls are wild nowadays so it doesn't faze me

Good question I keep watching suicide fuel and honestly feel like absolute shit. This always happens to me at night and its some form of addiction at this point.

Oh well what I do is just cope eat which just ruins my chance of lowing bf % but what can you do

I lift weights or play video games. The former makes me too drained to be angry, the latter is so boring nowadays I take a nap on the couch.

Listen to Serbian war music. It helps, a lot.

Nothing affects me anymore.

I just accept it.

Close my eyes and go to my happy place

which is a hammock on a warm sunny beach with a girl that looks like my goodlooking cousin feeding me grapes and stroking my face