Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory How do you think @Forum_User_2345’s oneitis saga will end?

What will happen

• Total voters
shii410

shii410

I'm not black I'm O. J.
★★★★★
If u don’t know what this poll is about just search threads by @Forum_User_2345 that nigga has been trying to contact his oneitis forever and the lore is heating up she is refusing to respond to him and her friends are calling him a creep and he’s planning to show up to her house irl :lul:

What do you think will happen?

rape murder suicide

Who knows pursuing with this is crazy lmao but then again maybe he's making it up.

Last edited:
she will call cops and he will rope

given that it's not real, whenever he gets tired of it.

given that it's not real, whenever he gets tired of it.
I think he is partially trolling the forum by acting obtuse on purpose ngl but I also feel like the basic details are legit

Man, let me tell you, it’s bloody well over for that dude, bloody well over as fuck and guess what? Male suicide rates are only going increase to sky high levels.

If u don’t know what this poll is about just search threads by @Forum_User_2345 that nigga has been trying to contact his oneitis forever and the lore is heating up she is refusing to respond to him and her friends are calling him a creep and he’s planning to show up to her house irl :lul:

What do you think will happen?
Show up with a gift in hand. You made it sound creepy on purpose.

She will finally get his messages and be flattered and fall in love with him and give him sex.

He becomes big chunugs and saves the world from Seagate 1.5 TB external 7200RPM sata2 hard disk

Don't even know the guy but she will fuck Chad

I don't know this fucking larper but I hope he/she gets fucked hard by cars that are travelling at a high pace.