Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How Do You Unicels Manage to Stay Motivated?

• Thread starter Deleted member 25513
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 25513

Self-banned
-
I was literally a perfect student before I swallowed the blackpill. 4.0 student at a top university and now I literally can’t focus on my studies in a STEM major and have straight up failed 2 exams so far. Lmfao it’s so fucking over. How can you possibly stay motivated to do well in life as a sub 5 male that has swallowed the blackpill? Getting blackpilled before graduating college = OVER

Tbh i wish the universe held off my blackpilling a little later so I wouldn't spiral into this fuckfest.
The only thing motivating me is hopefully I get my degree and make enough money for surgery and other looksmaxes.
I also skipped a year like a retard so I went to uni when I was 17/18 fuck my life

I was literally a perfect student before I swallowed the blackpill. 4.0 student at a top university and now I literally can’t focus on my studies in a STEM major and have straight up failed 2 exams so far. Lmfao it’s so fucking over. How can you possibly stay motivated to do well in life as a sub 5 male that has swallowed the blackpill? Getting blackpilled before graduating college = OVER
I was LDARing before I found this forum, now I'm learning to code. This forum has given me the motivation to moneymaxx

Tbh i wish the universe held off my blackpilling a little later so I wouldn't spiral into this fuckfest.
The only thing motivating me is hopefully I get my degree and make enough money for surgery and other looksmaxes.
I also skipped a year like a retard so I went to uni when I was 17/18 fuck my life
Tbh. If I was good looking, I’d just drop out and pursue real estate. The minute your clients see that you’re Chad, the halo effect comes into play and they immediately buy the house and you earn a percentage of the purchase

I was LDARing before I found this forum, now I'm learning to code. This forum has given me the motivation to moneymaxx.

Tbh. If I was good looking, I’d just drop out and pursue real estate. The minute your clients see that you’re Chad, the halo effect comes into play and they immediately buy the house and you earn a percentage of the purchase
Any corporate job or sales is gonna have a giga looks hailo height attractiveness all will add to your percieved image
Hell even medicine look at doctor Mike gets 1 million a year from youtube not because hes a doctor but because hes good looking (the comments on his video are pure suifuel)
Patients write reviews etc looks are gonna hailo that

I only browse this forum once I'm done with my studies for the day. Don't spend too much time here. And go outside for a walk or something. Make study plans which is not too unrealistic. Start with small and then progressively overload on time. That's it. The best trick is to "just do it", don't overthink. You just open your books and study. Motivation is big normie cope. Discipline and Perseverance is what matters in University.
Build that discipline slowly everyday.

I was a very motivated STEMcel, but that was at a time when I was studycoping. I literally bothered with nothing other than my school work.
What do you do now?

I was a very motivated STEMcel, but that was at a time when I was studycoping. I literally bothered with nothing other than my school work.
Basically on track to be like most Indians in the West.

I don't. Each day I'm closer to give up everything

Right now, I just rot. Here's my story:

1. I remained blue + red pilled throughout high school and college because I was sheltered by my parents and lived a socially isolated lifestyle. I was bullied a bit, but never thought much of it. I believed in the value of hard work and put nearly all of my life force into my STEM degree. Ignored the reality that academic/career success was all about IQ, given that my more intelligent peers were doing much better than me in spite of less effort.

2. I was completely burned out after graduating, but continued to carry the red pill belief that hard work would carry me forward. However, I found that I was still lagging behind and job prospects were looking exceedingly out of reach. Employers want 5 years of experience from entry level people. They are exactly like chad chasing hypergamous foids, who demand perfection from their employees while paying them the bare minimum.

3. As my exhaustion grew and progress stalled, I started to recognize the importance of having high IQ (i.e., good genetics) and that was my first blackpill. You see, I was a studycel currycel all my life and girls weren't my priority; my career success was. At that time, I was very bluepilled and assumed that I'd somehow be able to get a fairly attractive girl in spite of being socially alienated and girls ignoring me.

4. Eventually, I encountered the r/TRP, then, r/Braincels and eventually this place. And the rest is history! I immersed myself into the blackpill and had a tremendous amount of awakening. I learnt about looks theory, increased my knowledge about the racepill, and about biological determinism. Its been more than 2 years since I encountered the incel community and I'm now an LDARing NEET 29 year old who is pretty depressed and suicidal.
Brutal . This is very similar to my story.

Do you live with your parents now? Where do you live?

Yes

Deep in my personal hell where I am tortured all the time.
What are your plans for the future then? Will you rope after your parents die?

Tell me where you live bro. In the West?

I don't. Tbh my grades haven't been great since middle school (graduated high school with a 2.8, college GPA is somewhere around a 2 ATM) and I have a hard time concentrating on things that I'm not autistically obsessed with. I feel like I have had an undiagnosed mental disorder for the past decade or my autism is somehow getting worse. I was the top student in all my classes until I moved and got ostracized by my peers. Just trying to get through this shit and get a job so I don't become homeless.

Last edited:
Get to uni quicker = quicker rope

I can’t, uni is hell. Chads at uni don’t even study, the frats they are in cheat their way to get good grades. All they do is fuck around and party

I only browse this forum once I'm done with my studies for the day. Don't spend too much time here. And go outside for a walk or something. Make study plans which is not too unrealistic. Start with small and then progressively overload on time. That's it. The best trick is to "just do it", don't overthink. You just open your books and study. Motivation is big normie cope. Discipline and Perseverance is what matters in University.
Build that discipline slowly everyday.

Very high IQ advice, thanks

You have to transcend the blackpill and become whitepilled.

In university I do my work in spurts, I also have extreme trouble when it comes to long-term goals/sudying; constant work is not possible for me. I motivate myself by thinking about the money. Nothing more.

I don't stay motivated by choice. What else is there to do in uni when you have no social life and rot in your room all day besides browsing .co and studying?

Haha unicels? im a highschooldropoutcel

I don't. Tbh my grades haven't been great since middle school (graduated high school with a 2.8, college GPA is somewhere around a 2 ATM) and I have a hard time concentrating on things that I'm not autistically obsessed with. I feel like I have had an undiagnosed mental disorder for the past decade or my autism is somehow getting worse. I was the top student in all my classes until I moved and got ostracized by my peers. Just trying to get through this shit and get a job so I don't become homeless.
Inceldom causes you to mentally degrade

Either pick an easy subject or a subject you enjoy or don't go

I realize how empty I feel whenever I’m not pursuing something, and the only thing I have to pursue is learning. I try to keep a consistent routine. Having said that, I still have periods where everything feels pointless, and I still get mediocre grades a lot of the time. I was (((diagnosed))) with (((ADHD))) but I haven’t taken (((medication))) since I grew very sensitive to stimulants over time which is a damn shame. I might get back to that next semester.

Definitely true. Make it through collegecels. It's absolutely worth it

I like my degree, and it's the only aspect of my life where I'm not a failure