Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How does this place feel about teencels?

• Thread starter Deleted member 24160
  • Start date
I was about to say there isn't that much distance but then I remebered how much has changed in just 5 years so I can't how imagine how different your time was.
That's reality as a low-tier normie. If you want something you can call a "girlfriend", you need to simp out and settle for scraps. Whether that's much better than true inceldom in 2020 is arguable, and I'd actually agree with you that it's not, but you can at least admit to being a volcel. There's nothing wrong with walking away from a raw deal.
In my experience even high-tier normies can't get a loyal girlfriend or a girlfriend at all. And thank you for not calling me a fakecel because I recognize how crappy that deal is. There is strange amount of people on here who somehow think if you don't want a girl who despises you and just lays there when you have sex, your a fakecel.

People change a lot as they age even looks wise. It’s a little early to give up now.

Read my reply's on this thread.
Read my reply's on this thread.
Read my reply's on this thread
I was your age in 2003. Barely anyone had cellphones let alone smartphones (which didn't come out for years later). Internet was still the domain of nerds and shut-ins. There weren't very many attention whore women, and most guys would call them out and troll them, mostly women and normies actually were on the fringes of the internet rather than the reverse as it is now (where like 99% of internet traffic is consolidated onto a handful of sites like facebook, twitter, instagram, reddit). I used to go to a LAN center for gaming back then, nowadays kids watch other people play video games. I didn't even care about being an incel back then, or "permavirgin" rather.
Yeah I actually made a thread on how I've noticed opinion changing on women back then compared to now.

Mods should create a kind of apartheid, as it were, and make a separate section for teenagers. There they can discuss things that are relevant to their age group, like playing with Legos and such. The ones who grow up and remain virgin are then allowed to participate in other sections.

No man, it's fucking over for you, if don't get laid in highschool you never will

Mods should create a kind of apartheid, as it were, and make a separate section for teenagers. There they can discuss things that are relevant to their age group, like playing with Legos and such. The ones who grow up and remain virgin are then allowed to participate in other sections.
I'm not 8. What are you talking about legos?

15? ehhhh, you're almost there.... Once you reach your 16th birthday, its 95+% over. On your 18th Birthday, its 100% over.

Dont listen to the coping boomers who tell you that you need to be at least 25 or 21 to be incel LMAO.
Yep I’m 16 it’s over tbh.

Unless you look like a 1/10 freak with a deformed face. It's over. Not saying you'll ascend but many low tier normies ended up gigachad in my school year. The chads of my year ended up like normies or Chadlite.

Unless you look like a 1/10 freak with a deformed face. It's over. Not saying you'll ascend but many low tier normies ended up gigachad in my school year. The chads of my year ended up like normies or Chadlite.
How does that happen?

How does that happen?

He was 22 in that first pick and he's 45 now and he does not look ugly in that second picture. How fast do kids age at your school? Most normies end up alone or with some girl that hates them because their not chad.

If you're 15 you could increase from low tier normie to gigachad in 10 years - it's possible but rare. I wouldn't rule anything out at that age, you will undergo significant facial changes in the next 5 years and it will usually settle in around early 20s.

If you're 15 you could increase from low tier normie to gigachad in 10 years - it's possible but rare. I wouldn't rule anything out at that age, you will undergo significant facial changes in the next 5 years and it will usually settle in around early 20s.
True but for now girls find me hideous and that doesn't seem to be changing anytime soon.

True but for now girls find me hideous and that doesn't seem to be changing anytime soon.

Unless you're immune to ageing you will change. I'm not saying you'll ascend but for better or worse foids will either find you more repulsive or start changing their stance towards you....

Mods should create a kind of apartheid, as it were, and make a separate section for teenagers. There they can discuss things that are relevant to their age group, like playing with Legos and such.
:feelskek::feelskek:

Unless you're immune to ageing you will change. I'm not saying you'll ascend but for better or worse foids will either find you more repulsive or start changing their stance towards you....
Maybe.

15 is a good age for mewing and other "pseudo science" copes like height maxxing etc, use our loathing and "could've knowledge" for your benefit teencel.

I wouldn't go so far as to call it an "apartheid", but I would support a youth section like a lot of other forums have.

Oh good I can look foward to starfish sex with a girl who hates me because I'm not chad after she's had sex with a guy a thousand times better looking then me. Also most girls don't seem to care how chad treats them as long as he still screws them.

I like this guy.

Not bad

I think it's simply over for some teencels, so I think they should stay until they're proven to be fakecels.

Oh good I can look foward to starfish sex with a girl who hates me because I'm not chad after she's had sex with a guy a thousand times better looking then me. Also most girls don't seem to care how chad treats them as long as he still screws them.
Absolutely based and blackpilled.