Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How is anime NOT foid worship?

works for me not for thee

aren't copes supposed to be measured by their effectiveness? if it helps me cope than so be it.

Fair enough

But at the same time dont deny the "worship" for what it is. Own up to it, someone like me understands that inceldom did this to you :feelscomfy:

OP is sort of wrong for coming at yall sideways like that :feelshehe:
are you saying people who jack off to hentai would reject a foid IRL?
If your taste is warped enough to desire the delusion over the real thing under any circumstance, it is completely possible :feelshehe:

Obvious sexhavers dont deny themselves pussy :feelswhat:

Japan is based, they create good copes. It's better than feminist STRONG WOMENZ. You have any better idea for what women should be like? And why should your idea be an accurate model?

Japan is based, they create good copes. It's better than feminist STRONG WOMENZ. You have any better idea for what women should be like? And why should your idea be an accurate model?
If you think that Japan is based, you are really a simp.

I am Jap and I know the reality behind the anime. Do you know that Jap husbands give all their salaries to their wives and then receive an "allowance" from them? Do you know that Japan has more "sex-less" marriages than any other country (but of course the husbands continue to give their salaries in exchange for no sex at all)?

Japs are the biggest simps in the world. Not surprising given that they are all OCD rice manlets ...

Do you realize from whom you are taking your copes?

Fair enough

But at the same time dont deny the "worship" for what it is. Own up to it, someone like me understands that inceldom did this to you :feelscomfy:

OP is sort of wrong for coming at yall sideways like that
Its worship of a non foid, to address OP's main statement.
If your taste is warped enough to desire the delusion over the real thing under any circumstance, it is completely possible :feelshehe:

Obvious sexhavers dont deny themselves pussy
Well dang, glad I never got addicted to hentai.
If you think that Japan is based, you are really a simp.

I am Jap and I know the reality behind the anime. Do you know that Jap husbands give all their salaries to their wives and then receive an "allowance" from them? Do you know that Japan has more "sex-less" marriages than any other country (but of course the husbands continue to give their salaries in exchange for no sex at all)?

Japs are the biggest simps in the world. Not surprising given that they are all OCD rice manlets ...

Do you realize from whom you are taking your copes?
I was saying they are based because they create good copes for low smv men. I'm guessing I know the reason why, because the men's lives suck there. Well thankfully they share the copes with the world, which helps me to cope.

I was saying they are based because they create good copes for low smv men. I'm guessing I know the reason why, because the men's lives suck there. Well thankfully they share the copes with the world, which helps me to cope.
Well, those copes are also turning you into the same simps that japs are.

In every culture, the Sun is a male deity. But not in Japan!. Even the sun we have turned into a foid goddess (Amaterasu)

Do you realize what all this is doing to you? It is turning you into a sex-less simp. How low can you get?

eh, only a segment of Anime is foid worship, this coming from a non-anime guy.

Well, those copes are also turning you into the same simps that japs are.

In every culture, the Sun is a male deity. But not in Japan!. Even the sun we have turned into a foid goddess (Amaterasu)

Do you realize what all this is doing to you? It is turning you into a sex-less simp. How low can you get?
I'm not a simp. A simp is a dude who donates money, or gives attention to a foid (a real one), and gets nothing in return. I don't do that.

As for being sex-less, I was already an incel before I waifu coped.

So how low can I get? Well I'd say a lot lower than where I am now. I think I'm doing good at coping and not being a simp or a cuck.

I agree that people who worship 2D whores are pretty much always simps and white knights irl but you keep contradicting yourself. You can't slam anime for being foid worship and shit on weebcels when you're one yourself
Yeah should have made a point that not all anime is foid worship, as I said before there are good ones

It's literally made to show weebels of how great their life would be if they had a gf, literally turning them to simps, how is that kind of :bluepill: anime not banned in incels spaces? Probably because 90% of incels would be banned :lul::lul:
ANIME ISNT REAL, and is mostly a creation of other male ricecels

man i get it.. you think it's pathetic, and it is a huge cope for weebcels.. but you are just being nonsensical at this point. the difference is extremelly clear and obvious.. those are fictional characters with idealized personality traits. it is just pure fantasy. it is not idealizing a real female. it is not a real fucking human.

try to calm down and follow the argument, for once
Do you even read what I write? I said it doesn't matter if it's real or not holy fuck :feelsUnreal:
I know it's a cope for weebcels and I know the majority of incels are simps in denial, I leave people to their copes.
The real problem is these faggots make threads about their waifus and don't get banned for foid worship when it clearly is.

At this point it's a lost cause anyways, the current mods love anime titties and panties :feelsclown:

it is not foid worship, because it's not a real person. get it?

This is a terrible argument.

Idolatry is frown upon regardless if it's aimed at a person or a thing. In fact, one may argue that it's even more frown upon when it's aimed at a thing.

I don't condone female worship, but this is a terrible argument.

Idolatry is frown upon regardless if it's aimed at a person or a thing. In fact, one may argue that it's even more frown upon when it's aimed at a thing.

Let's start worshipping male anime characters, obviously these weebs wouldn't call us gay would they? :feelsclown:

my argument points exactly the core of the issue.

you're talking about how frown upon idolatry is, which is a completely different topic.

the fact of the matter is: if you worship real females, you are banned. if you fantasizing with anime characters, waifus or whatever the fuck, it's not considered 'foid worship' because those are not real humans... it is as simple as that.

you can make an argument about how pathetic this kind of cope is, or how desperate these incels are. but it is not the center of the bull's eye here..

my argument points exactly the core of the issue.

you're talking about how frown upon idolatry is, which is a completely different topic.

the fact of the matter is: if you worship real females, you are banned. if you fantasizing with anime characters, waifus or whatever the fuck, it's not considered 'foid worship' because those are not real humans... it is as simple as that.

you can make an argument about how pathetic this kind of cope is, or how desperate these incels are. but it is not the center of the bull's eye here..

Fair point. If we limit the issue to the forum rules' notion of what constitutes female worship, then you may be right indeed.

Last edited:
Do you even read what I write? I said it doesn't matter if it's real or not holy fuck :feelsUnreal:
i've read it dude... but it does matter. greatly.
The real problem is these faggots make threads about their waifus and don't get banned for foid worship when it clearly is.
i partly agree with this. but it is different than actual "foid worship".

It doesn't, I've seen posts on instagram about 3d girls twerking that look very real, the model itself is based on real women, they only change the face a little and then star acting, imagine if these posts were allowed in here :feelsseriously:

Faggots like you are the reason why we live in a fucking gynocentric society, you retard cope by thinking it's ok to worship the female form as long as it's not real and that mentality only contributes to all the shit i see around 24/7.
The more niggers think like you and cope like you the more empowered women become, be it in real life, social media or any kind of entertainment.

Women's rights, anime waifus on the Internet, men are shit, men are disposable, women should be protected :feelsUnreal:

Fuck weebcels, the replies i got in this thread only made me hate your pathetic group even more.

BEWARE AS THESE ARE THE FAGGOTS WHO BACKSTAB THEIR INCEL BRETHREN FOR A PIECE OF ONAHOLE :lul::lul::lul::lul:

Kys retard, or at the very least keep those copes in :bluepill: spaces
:feelsokman:

It doesn't, I've seen posts on instagram about 3d girls twerking that look very real, the model itself is based on real women, they only change the face a little and then star acting, imagine if these posts were allowed in here :feelsseriously:
[UWSL]dude... of course they are based on real women. we are heterosexual men. we are attracted to women. those are 3d charecters are purposefully created with general characteristics of attractive women. [/UWSL]

[UWSL]what matters is if it is a person existing (or that existed) in the real world.[/UWSL]

[UWSL]idk what you are trying to say here exactly, but it seems like you are describing is a type of slippery slope fallacy. "weebs here will gradually post more and more realistic females characters, and will, eventually, start posting real foids". and it is simply not the case. the difference will always be very clear.[/UWSL]

now, expending a bit more. you could actually make a case against posting anime girls and weeb shit in general, becasue you think is pathetic 'simpy' behaviour, regardless. and i might even agree with you. however, anime culture is deeply ingrained in incel culture if you think about it. i actually don't have an answer for that.

Faggots like you are the reason why we live in a fucking gynocentric society, you retard cope by thinking it's ok to worship the female form as long as it's not real and that mentality only contributes to all the shit i see around 24/7.
The more niggers think like you and cope like you the more empowered women become, be it in real life, social media or any kind of entertainment.

Women's rights, anime waifus on the Internet, men are shit, men are disposable, women should be protected :feelsUnreal:

Fuck weebcels, the replies i got in this thread only made me hate your pathetic group even more.

BEWARE AS THESE ARE THE FAGGOTS WHO BACKSTAB THEIR INCEL BRETHREN FOR A PIECE OF ONAHOLE :lul::lul::lul::lul:

Kys retard, or at the very least keep those copes in :bluepill: spaces
:feelsokman:
ok. nice "arguments" :feelsokman:

I know it's a cope for weebcels and I know the majority of incels are simps in denial, I leave people to their copes.
Read what I said here:
I'm not a simp. A simp is a dude who donates money, or gives attention to a foid (a real one), and gets nothing in return. I don't do that.

As for being sex-less, I was already an incel before I waifu coped.

So how low can I get? Well I'd say a lot lower than where I am now. I think I'm doing good at coping and not being a simp or a cuck.
-
We aren't faggots. faggots are banned from the site

And it's not foid worship, because they aren't actually foids.
At this point it's a lost cause anyways, the current mods love anime titties and panties
It was always a lost cause. Like the saying goes, "it's not over, it never began"

Are you religious or something? Why is idolatry seen as bad? Even so that's still an opinion and incels in general are looked down upon.

cause they dont exist

That's why you read red pill doujins as well as watching anime. That way you see the anime females as nothing but vulgar semen toilets.

That's why you read red pill doujins as well as watching anime. That way you see the anime females as nothing but vulgar semen toilets.
:lul::feelsokman:

It's literally made to show weebels of how great their life would be if they had a gf
Generalize much OP?

fuck I gotta stop I could be up all night trying to remember stuff which doesn't fit into this mold

I swear all these children know about is the harem/moeblob stuff (which I of course still adore) and they don't realize that only minority ONLY watch shit like that, most longtime anime fans have a broad palette of a variety of genres to keep balance.

OH SHIT THEY REMADE COOKING MASTER BOY wtf marking out now guys first I'm hearing of this I loved the first one

Last edited:

couldn't help myself, shit does have other focus besides waifu, even stuff with waifus often centers around other themes than the harem

I can explain :feelsthink:

IRL foids are shitty and repulsive and all of them have shitty behavior.

Anime foids are based because they were created by a based ricecel, which means their behavior will be much more likeable and better, and impossible to exist IRL.

So, if you worshipp anime foids and treat IRL ones like the garbage they are, you will be insulting the living shit out of them, since their whole reason to live is to get validated by men, and you're literally telling them that they are so garbage you would rather fuck cartoon girl created by smart mangaka :feelsthink::bigbrain::feelshmm:

I can explain :feelsthink:

IRL foids are shitty and repulsive and all of them have shitty behavior.

Anime foids are based because they were created by a based ricecel, which means their behavior will be much more likeable and better, and impossible to exist IRL.

So, if you worshipp anime foids and treat IRL ones like the garbage they are, you will be insulting the living shit out of them, since their whole reason to live is to get validated by men, and you're literally telling them that they are so garbage you would rather fuck cartoon girl created by smart mangaka :feelsthink::bigbrain::feelshmm:
such an obvious and simple answer, yet normiefags won't understand :feelstastyman:

The man imbues it with their energy spirit and intellect, it's a sacred bond.
Same reason most poets and novelists are men, the heart of man is filled with wonder and wickedness.