Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion How Often Do You Work Out?

lifeisfucked215

lifeisfucked215

Department of Based. Based Department Supervisor
★★★★★
I go at least 5x a week. Sometimes 6x if I'm really pushing myself. It's not at the gym all the time tho, sometimes I'll mix it up doing trail runs every few days, gym for a couple more days, and then a light run at beach or park one or two times.
This week has been absolutely brutal tho. Today working out I was just thinking about how much I didn't want to be there and getting annoyed by it LMAO. I think I also have a minor MCL tear in my knee so that fucking sucks

never
No Work Out for my face

never
No Work Out for my face
Bored Over It GIF

Never, it feels worthless to me to work out right now. Sure it would be good to be strong but I'm still ugly, poor, weird, cowardly, and I live in a town where you will just get stabbed or run over or whacked with a bat or even shot. Being strong won't help shit. And I don't talk to any women any more. And I don't pose for photos. and I if I have to fight someone I will just stab them

4-5 times a week

I try to do something active everyday weather its an intense workout or just going for a walk and stretching. Lack of movement is like poison.

Never, it feels worthless to me to work out right now. Sure it would be good to be strong but I'm still ugly, poor, weird, cowardly, and I live in a town where you will just get stabbed or run over or whacked with a bat or even shot. Being strong won't help shit. And I don't talk to any women any more. And I don't pose for photos. and I if I have to fight someone I will just stab them
It's always good to be healthy. I have some guide on health posted on my personal blog/forum that might interest you.

Lack of movement is like poison.
Incredibly true. Even philosophers since the beginning on time have wrote about such things

It's always good to be healthy. I have some guide on health posted on my personal blog/forum that might interest you.
Nowadays I would rather be dead but thanks

What's your personal blog?

I workout almost every day, like 4 to 6 times a week, and I've also been chewing gum everyday to improve my jaw muscles and possibly my facial bones. I keep being told that it won't do anything, but we'll see with a year or so from now.

I workout almost every day, like 4 to 6 times a week, and I've also been chewing gum everyday to improve my jaw muscles and possibly my facial bones. I keep being told that it won't do anything, but we'll see with a year or so from now.
Eat apples too. Yes I've read it can improve facial bones

I want to but God I am in a bad place right now

The first thing what i do in the morning is to do a deadhang on my pullup bar.

Nice stretch after rotting in bed

i work out 4-5 times a week at home. I wish i could go to the gym but i just get angry and full of anxiety when i see NT faggots everywhere

I run most days unless I'm drinking.

Used to go to the gym 4x a week but quit because of shitty hip genetics and injury.

I lost motivation.

Never
No point.
Won't make me healthier, because it's not healthy.
Won't make me more attractive, and will make me uglier in fact due to aging me.

I was sick the whole december and had a dry cough almost the whole january so I just started again

4 times a week about

I quit last year but I'll get back into it soon.

2-4 days a week. Got to keep that physique in check.

Pretty much me except I live in the united states and we have guns. I'm sick of being a tub of shit though , and I want to see how it feels to lose all this weight. I've been overweight since I was thirteen and i'm now in my thirties. Twenty years of obesity and I still can't put the fork down. It would be interesting if I lose weight and it somehow changes my mental state. I will keep everybody up to date with this.

Do you just get up and go to the gym (on the days you do go)? I always have a hard time convincing myself to go..

my frame puts me off and disencourages me from working out

Do you just get up and go to the gym (on the days you do go)? I always have a hard time convincing myself to go..
Ahaha man sometimes it's hard but I force myself to go. I'll go and during the workout I'll usually feel annoyed and pissed off a little. Usually I'll eat something and drink a little bit of water before. When it's over it feels a lot better. I'm training for a 5k rn and if I don't run below 15:30 I'm gonna rope lmao

I do punching bag, But havent done it For Two weeks already due To gastric

I go at least 5x a week. Sometimes 6x if I'm really pushing myself. It's not at the gym all the time tho, sometimes I'll mix it up doing trail runs every few days, gym for a couple more days, and then a light run at beach or park one or two times.
This week has been absolutely brutal tho. Today working out I was just thinking about how much I didn't want to be there and getting annoyed by it LMAO. I think I also have a minor MCL tear in my knee so that fucking sucks
I work out daily, initially as a way to combat heart attacks. I had multiple heart attacks in my early 30's due to bad diet and lifestyle.
I once had a very bad heart attack/blood cloth that traveled down my leg and caused so much pain (like someone sticking a needle in it every few minutes at random intervals) I couldn't sleep for a few months.
I started intense exercise daily and by the time the appointment came up, the doctor said my heart was healthy. He then billed my insurance for about $10K for putting me on a treadmill and do the EKG (about 30m max).

I maintained 11 minute routine for several years as a way to figure out the minimum I should do to avoid heart attacks. This worked.

Now I'm on 5-minute exercise regiment and heart attack is the least of my concern. I don't have any intention to do less.

I just jog in place and punch in the air. I also do two pullups.

And lately I started pounding all over my body after exercising (my way of massaging to get the blood flow).
I got rid of a neck pain this way. I pound my butt a lot since I sit a long time. I may test it by going for a long drive.
It used to be that I sit for a long time driving, it feels as if I'm sitting on a rock. It's very painful due to cell deaths, due to lack of blood flow.

Did you have the jewvax?
I don't remember because it was 20 years ago but I don't think so
I used to eat KFC or I eat like Homer - if you rub it on a napkin and you can see through then eat.

Nope. I held out 'til the last minute and was saved by the bell.
The federal judge in FL rescinded the OSHA order.
Good job! I did the same and held out. Was a nightmare getting around during peak Covid because of the vax pass requirements.
I don't remember because it was 20 years ago but I don't think so
I used to eat KFC or I eat like Homer - if you rub it on a napkin and you can see through then eat.
Ah fair Enough,

I used to work out, did calisthenics and bjj can easily do 30 pull ups in a row, but now I just barely do anything I maintained the gains from eating high protein.

I used to work out, did calisthenics and bjj can easily do 30 pull ups in a row, but now I just barely do anything I maintained the gains from eating high protein.
I ate too much, I think I screwed up my liver - fatty liver.
I'm on 4th day fasting now. Hopefully, I can make it to 7.
No fatigue, no feeling of hunger.

I work out daily, initially as a way to combat heart attacks. I had multiple heart attacks in my early 30's due to bad diet and lifestyle.
I once had a very bad heart attack/blood cloth that traveled down my leg and caused so much pain (like someone sticking a needle in it every few minutes at random intervals) I couldn't sleep for a few months.
I started intense exercise daily and by the time the appointment came up, the doctor said my heart was healthy. He then billed my insurance for about $10K for putting me on a treadmill and do the EKG (about 30m max).

I maintained 11 minute routine for several years as a way to figure out the minimum I should do to avoid heart attacks. This worked.

Now I'm on 5-minute exercise regiment and heart attack is the least of my concern. I don't have any intention to do less.

I just jog in place and punch in the air. I also do two pullups.

And lately I started pounding all over my body after exercising (my way of massaging to get the blood flow).
I got rid of a neck pain this way. I pound my butt a lot since I sit a long time. I may test it by going for a long drive.
It used to be that I sit for a long time driving, it feels as if I'm sitting on a rock. It's very painful due to cell deaths, due to lack of blood flow.
Dude absolutely brutal and good for you for turning your life around. I bet that heart attack was a real wake up call and you did something about it

I workout nearly everyday and it´s a really, I mean really good cope.
I try to balance out Running with doing bodyweight exercises (push ups, pull ups, dips and core work)
I also have a kettlebell and use that one too.
I often go on the local track to run intervals and tempo/treshold runs.
for long runs I go offroad.

pumping right now

I workout nearly everyday and it´s a really, I mean really good cope.
I try to balance out Running with doing bodyweight exercises (push ups, pull ups, dips and core work)
I also have a kettlebell and use that one too.
I often go on the local track to run intervals and tempo/treshold runs.
for long runs I go offroad.
What's your mile time? 5k time? I'm training for a 5k in April and I'm hoping I run 14:50, we've come a long way mane. I do strength training three times a week

What's your mile time? 5k time? I'm training for a 5k in April and I'm hoping I run 14:50, we've come a long way mane. I do strength training three times a week
wtf bro im not elite at ALL.
I hope to go sub 16:10 since my last Time trial was 16:11 (5k).
Im not a high mileage guy, currently on 55 mpw

got inspired by Galen Rupp...IMO best US distance runner