Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion How Often Do You Work Out?

What's your mile time? 5k time? I'm training for a 5k in April and I'm hoping I run 14:50, we've come a long way mane. I do strength training three times a week
you are elite level thats insane

you are elite level thats insane
Many years ago if you told me I would be doing that, I would never believe you. Not saying I can do it but my tempo runs and time trails are looking very pleasing. If I do it I will go pro and just be a professional runner until my legs are all fucked up

wtf bro im not elite at ALL.
I hope to go sub 16:10 since my last Time trial was 16:11 (5k).
Im not a high mileage guy, currently on 55 mpw

got inspired by Galen Rupp...IMO best US distance runner
I like Rupp too but he has had some EPO allegations against him. I don't think it was ever proven though. I like Kipchoge and Kiptum. Crazy that Kiptum is dead now days after getting his world record ratified.

been running since
I like Rupp too but he has had some EPO allegations against him. I don't think it was ever proven though. I like Kipchoge and Kiptum. Crazy that Kiptum is dead now days after getting his world record ratified.
He´s been going downhill since Salazar left him.... dont know if it´s due to his age, or cause he was on the Juice

3-4 days a week, sprint if I’m not feeling tired for the rest days.

5x/week

The gym can’t fix everything