Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL how retarded white foids can be

Cheesecel

Cheesecel

mentally crippled by sister-less teen years
★★★★★

View: https://youtu.be/fEZp20f9UYw

I wish this was a fucking joke. Notice how they’re all white foids.
Edit: I just realized there is such a thing as edible chalk whoops

Last edited:
104459189 155206332737891 886384316685303856 o

Anything4views .Anything4attention

Today at work I was pushing carts and I had to wait for a couple cars to move so I could continue my trek with my dozen something carts trailing behind me and this dumb white bitch was in her car laughing at me, presumably cause she didn’t know that I couldn’t just go in between the small gap between the cars. So I got out of the way to show her my 20 grocery carts I have to lug back to the store and she turned red but still laughed. If she had her window down I would have blown off some steam on her but oh well.

Who watches this shit

Shit is fucking stupid

Today at work I was pushing carts and I had to wait for a couple cars to move so I could continue my trek with my dozen something carts trailing behind me and this dumb white bitch was in her car laughing at me, presumably cause she didn’t know that I couldn’t just go in between the small gap between the cars. So I got out of the way to show her my 20 grocery carts I have to lug back to the store and she turned red but still laughed. If she had her window down I would have blown off some steam on her but oh well.
The brutal wagie life. It hurts so much :cryfeels:

Whores be like: I do this for myself, not for attention.

I just realized there is such a thing as edible chalk whoops
Doesn't mean it's less disgusting. Chalk is chalk, use it for writing. Edible chalk probably only exists so kindergarteners dont go up to the blackboard and start eating chalk

U push carts as a job? Is that decent? I imagine it's stress free as hell

U push carts as a job? Is that decent? I imagine it's stress free as hell
It’s not my primary job where I work at but I do do it often. Stress free? It depends on your location I guess. Where I work at we only have like 5 or so cart pushers and they always call in so I’m never surprised if I’m the only one out there for a couple hours. And I work at a large supermarket chain so it can sometimes be difficult to manage with carts running out in the store before I can restock them myself with my boss breathing down my neck. (I’m sure you can guess where) That, coupled with 100 degree weather, it kinda sucks. But if we had a reliable team it would be a cool job. So, like I said, depends on your location.

Also people sometimes try to run over you.

Absolute fucking degenerates.