Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How to grow a nice beard?

• Thread starter poorbalkantruecel
  • Start date
P

poorbalkantruecel

Self-banned
-
I'm 20 khhv, I want to grow a beard so I can intimidate other dudes. do any of you have tips? a nice taliban beard would be cool:feelsautistic:

I got a beard by gluing my pubes to my chin.

I heard Minoxidil works though.

try minoxidil

Beards don't intimidate anyone. Stop being retarded, you ll look uglier and like a hipster faggot or a neckbeard

you can get a beard transplant just like a hair transplant, a lot of people do it nowadays

:feelsUgh:I cant grow beard, My body is completely hairless.:feelsUgh:

:feelsUgh:lukely I still got hair on hair on the head and eyebrows! but that's the only place. :feelsUgh:

:feelsUgh:Not even public hair or under the arm :feelsUgh:

Just stop shaving theory

Depends on many factors. Genetics, how sensitive your follices are to dht, how long you've been growing it.

I can only grow a taliban style beard thanks to genetics. People actually freaked out about it back then in uni and officials were sent to ask me questions. Just existing in the public space as a sub8 is a warcrime now. :fuk:

High T, masturbate a lot.

I'm 20 khhv, I want to grow a beard so I can intimidate other dudes. do any of you have tips? a nice taliban beard would be cool:feelsautistic:
Can you post a pic,not yours of course but find something on internet similar to your beard.

Genetics nigga...

I have top tier beard, but i don't like it cuz is itchy me also i have a verygood jaw and hallow cheeks but I'm bald and it's fucking over, last time when i asked a girl number she told me that her number will gonna expire soon and i told her ok its fine give me your Facebook, wassup and she told me, i have a boyfriend... :feelskek: jfl at my life

Genetics nigga...

I have top tier beard, but i don't like it cuz is itchy me also i have a verygood jaw and hallow cheeks but I'm bald and it's fucking over, last time when i asked a girl number she told me that her number will gonna expire soon and i told her ok its fine give me your Facebook, wassup and she told me, i have a boyfriend... :feelskek: jfl at my life
Hardcore tbh. That's why I don't even bother to ask foids out anymore.

Hardcore tbh. That's why I don't even bother to ask foids out anymore.
Guess what that bitch had a kid with an Chad... and she is living her dream...

I can't grow one either but it wouldn't suit me honestly. And I think the better a beard you can grow, the more likely you are to go bald.

Depends on your current level. If you're babyface then nothing will work. If you have patchy pubes then try minoxidil. It worked for me little bit but then I embraced pretty-pill and started taking care of my skin and I look better clean shaven anyways.

I never grew it out for more than a few days because of how annoying the itching/redness gets (truecel trait). It's still kinda patchy and I don't think it'd fit me anyway.