Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How to not feel bad about killing myself

1ken23

Greycel
Don't feel like I need to explain why I will but I plan to get drunk and try overdose on an ssri and some otc shit then cut my wrist. I feel pretty bad about that my family will be worried or sad when they see I'm not home because I tried this like 2 weeks ago but I probably wont care when I'm drunk

Anyone else planning to do something like this, how to get over feeling of guilt

Don't do it brocel. The thought of my dad crying alone always stopped me from seriously planning my sui. Now I'm glad I didn't do it.
Obviously I can't say for certain things will get better, but I've found some nice copes and I'm sorta happy right now. I hope the same or better for you.

Jfl wrist cutting is one of the worst ways 2 go + think about how ur family will be locked away in an asylum after discovering ur dead corpse

Jfl wrist cutting is one of the worst ways 2 go + think about how ur family will be locked away in an asylum after discovering ur dead corpse
no guns where I live and I dont want to jump off something, if im drunk im sure I can do it
and im going to kill myself in a mall that is filled with chinese people so they wont care

Don't feel like I need to explain why I will but I plan to get drunk and try overdose on an ssri and some otc shit then cut my wrist. I feel pretty bad about that my family will be worried or sad when they see I'm not home because I tried this like 2 weeks ago but I probably wont care when I'm drunk

Anyone else planning to do something like this, how to get over feeling of guilt
Before you rope fuck a prostitute (go raw if possible) then rope

Oh btw here is a good solution

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    681.5 KB · Views: 18
You feel guilt for a reason. It is your morals and values coming through. Take note of them and work with your family to get. through the time you are in. Remember, that the way you are feeling now will not last forever.

Before you rope fuck a prostitute (go raw if possible) then rope

i don't care about sex that's retarded, and honestly I'd rather just kill myself like a man rather than let a gas kill me

Yea at least die properly these type of brutal killing will be trauma and nightmare for everyone

i don't care about sex that's retarded, and honestly I'd rather just kill myself like a man rather than let a gas kill me
Fair but its a painless method

(PS:I advise to rope on valentines day to add dramatic effect)

Fair but its a painless method

(PS:I advise to rope on valentines day to add dramatic effect)
i cut my arm deep enough to get stitches and it didn't hurt it's just a mental barrier , idk if it was necessary apparently they told my mum it wasn't but I got it anyway, while sober. So if I have like 12 drinks and probably lose brain function from medicine I don't think it'll matter

I hate seeing that image. I don’t think there should be a painless way to do it. You should have to think about large amounts pain and be ok with that to be sure you genuinely want to go through with it.

You feel guilt for a reason. It is your morals and values coming through. Take note of them and work with your family to get. through the time you are in. Remember, that the way you are feeling now will not last forever.
This. Listen to your conscience. Long periods of depression can both come and go for seemingly no reason, even if you’re in the exact same situation.