Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion how would one deal with their parents if they decide to go ER (emergency room)

HiddenUzer

HiddenUzer

Look in the mirror. You ugly fuck.
-
when one decides to go ER how do they deal with their parents

(IN a video game)

i've only been to an emergency room once. after my operation my parents welcomed me with some snacks and since i needed time to recover i got special treatment for about a week. so i suppose u should ask you parents to prepare you some snacks before you enter the ER.
ER :society::society::society: not what you think

Why would you wanna go ER? You're living the dream life with millions of dollars.

should the parents be put in emergency room as well so they dont have to suffer?
I never thought about that tbh
I don't really know

Why would you wanna go ER? You're living the dream life with millions of dollars.
You dont get the pain of going from high tier normie to a pathetic truecel, you dont get how the shift in people's treatment towards me just because I looked different than before

You dont get the pain of going from high tier normie to a pathetic truecel, you dont get how the shift in people's treatment towards me just because I looked different than before
I know, I've been treated like a subhuman my entire life. BTW you could stop the acne by lowering your steroid dosage.

Can I see a comparison?

I know, I've been treated like a subhuman my entire life. BTW you could stop the acne by lowering your steroid dosage.
The acne can be stopped, but the scars will be there and i've already been scarred due to truecelness

The acne can be stopped, but the scars will be there and i've already been scarred due to truecelness
Well no sense in scaring yourself anymore than it is

Can I see a comparison?
i dont even want to show anyone what I have become, Im grossed out seeing myself but heres a picture exmaple

Attachments

• 1661909697940.png
    1661909697940.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 16
Just ask your parents to buy you food instead of the shitty hospital food (in video game)

If it's that bad why continue abusing steroids?
im dependent on it, i dont produce my own testosterone but my acne will be slightly less worse when I switch to TRT dose

It was a time I enjoyed with her. It was also the last.

im dependent on it, i dont produce my own testosterone but my acne will be slightly less worse when I switch to TRT dose
Youll be fine on trt. What are your testosterone levels now?

If it's that bad why continue abusing steroids?
doctor say I can live to around 40-50 before my organs give in or even earlier if I suffer a diabete stroke so i gotta do something in case I die of accident

Youll be fine on trt. What are your testosterone levels now?
im on 750mg of testosterone enanthate right now, my T level could be anywhere around 3000ng/dl to 4000ng/dl, average male is 600ng/dl

im on 750mg of testosterone enanthate right now, my T level could be anywhere around 3000ng/dl to 4000ng/dl, average male is 600ng/dl
Dude you'll die from steroid abuse in 8 years tops if you keep it up.

Mine is probably 30-50ng/dl

You’re definitely getting an fbi visit after this post

Dude you'll die from steroid abuse in 8 years tops if you keep it up.
after my current steroid cycle im not going to do another anymore, this'll be my last one, I want live longer despite this life is probably not going to get better but I wanna live. Im switching to injecting 100mg of testostrone enanthate when im on my Trt, that equals to around 600nd/dl and i'll do blood work to ensure everythings fine

I said emergency room, Im going to die of steroids soon idk what to tell my parents
Doesn’t matter, I said something along the same lines and they showed up anyways

Doesn’t matter, I said something along the same lines and they showed up anyways
then what ahppened, were you blacklisted for access to buying certain things such as bangs?

when one decides to go ER how do they deal with their parents

(IN a video game)
Srs thinking to go ER? Why not see if skin improves in longer term under proper treatment?