Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel HOW WOULD REACT IF YOUR GF CHEATED ON YOU?

ReplaceMyJuice

ReplaceMyJuice

King of the dead, I sever your head
-
If you finally ascended and the fear you have becomes reality: she cheated on you (which is likely gonna happen, [UWSL]especially[/UWSL] for incel tier men. Chances are even higher) It can be kissed/make out with some other dude or fucked another dude

How would you react? What would you do

Last edited:
Leak all her shit online since honor beatings/killings are a no-no now.

HOW YA DARE SWEETIE

1619399721753-png.1107889

she would taste my cold blade :feelsdevil:

Can't smack the girl or I would go to jail for domestic abuse and be labeled a woman-beater.

I'd just kick her out of my life and permanently break all contacts with her.

I wouldn’t be stupid enough to accept a relationship from a foid these days. If she wanted to fuck me I will pretend to agree with a relationship but once I fuck her I will breakup.

I would pretend like nothing is happening and begin to have more rough only anal sex with her until she finally breaks down and begs me to stop. At that point I would tell her that chad told me that he fucks her in the ass so I thought it was okay to do it. I might manage to guilt trip her in doing something disgusting like eating my asshole before I dump her.

I would record it all of course.

I would pretend like nothing is happening and begin to have more rough only anal sex with her until she finally breaks down and begs me to stop. At that point I would tell her that chad told me that he fucks her in the ass so I thought it was okay to do it. I might manage to guilt trip her in doing something disgusting like eating my asshole before I dump her.

Based

That would happen

That’s why if I ever ascend, I will only pump and dump women. I will never be in a ltr.

I wouldn’t be stupid enough to accept a relationship from a foid these days. If she wanted to fuck me I will pretend to agree with a relationship but once I fuck her I will breakup.
This or I'd keep it going till she cheata and view her as temporary exclusive prostitute. Unless was really attached then jail risk probably

This or I'd keep it going till she cheata and view her as temporary exclusive prostitute. Unless was really attached then jail risk probably
I would probably just do it 2-3 times and then dump. I would rather not wait long enough to get cucked

if she cheats she belongs to the streets

beat her a little bit then break up

Accidents happens. CHOices will be made.
Images 4

take her out on another date, secretly leave and make her pay then give her a very mean text
the wise words of one of my grandfather's before he died

kill her, kill the guy she cheated with, then kill myself.

Can't smack the girl or I would go to jail for domestic abuse and be labeled a woman-beater.

I'd just kick her out of my life and permanently break all contacts with her.

this is the best way tbh. make her feel ashamed for ever pulling that type of shit. traumatize her so if she ever feels like doing that again, she can remember what you did and how she felt about it, and she would never do such an utterly piece of shit thing again.

I wouldn’t care as long as she stays with me, keeps treating me nice and allows me to fuck her

I’d just leave. I’d imagine that I’d be put off by her cheating rather than infuriated. If we had kids together though... :banhammer::banhammer::banhammer:

I would be banned if I said what I was going to do

still trying to process would it would be like to even get a gf in the first place

Your avi would be my response

She would never:feelsaww:

I'd wake up after that since I can have a gf in my dreams only. :incel:

Leave her, can’t be in a relationship with a woman I know is a whore as that makes me a simp.

if she tells me: break up w her ez
if i find out myself: send feds to her house, and also break up with her.

Find a new foid to cheat on me

Knowing myself i would yell at her and insult her worst way possible, if she talked back i would hit her or even strangle her, im not good at controlling myself.

er I guess :feelscomfy:

hey that's pretty good too :feelsokman:

Well i don't know what i would do.
But let's say if she would look like a model, hot as fuck, then i would be fine sharing her as a sex object as long as the other dude(s) use condoms.
If she wouldn't look like a model, would look average or below average, i would just break up with her and replace her with someone else. :feelshmm: