Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Hypocrisy of reddit tallfags in r/short

Negroid Berber

Negroid Berber

Manlet, Ethnic, Hairless (on the head)
I was browsing r/short and as usual I filtered for controversional comments to find fellow inkwells comments, but instead found this ragefuel comment made by a tallfag.

JFL

Not only he is a tallfag trying to gaslight short people, but he is also a filthy hypocrite:

TG4PUUh

TvOEUz2

Normies have ZERO emphaty for subhumans.

Last edited:
"i'm a few inches above average height, but lack in every other quality"

Society gets away with it too much when they bash short men

Then they gaslight short men saying that they're the problem, calling it "Napoleon Complex"

They bully short men and then act like a victim

fuck soyciety

Pathetic sub reddit. Imagine circlejerking your height. They must have the tiniest of benis.

Jfl at short men on Reddit tbh

Then they gaslight short men saying that they're the problem, calling it "Napoleon Complex"

fuck soyciety
Stalin was short

Women or Men in Soviet Union wouldn't gaslight Stalin tho, because he would silence them :feelshmm:

fuck soyciety

This subreddit pissed me off so much. I actually got my account suspended for being """"toxic"""" against the tallfags

It baffles me that the mods allow Tallfags to spew that shit with no repercussion. That sub is beyond cucked.

I think a lot of the normies you encounter are just coping. These normies are getting their asses kicked by the Chad's and they exaggerate the difference between themselves and us.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back