Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I actually do believe that everyone is entitled to love and a satisfactory life regardless of their inherit worth. fight me redditors

• Thread starter blackpillednigga
  • Start date
blackpillednigga

blackpillednigga

Overlord
★★★★★
I believe it's very immoral and cruel to treat people based on how much they contribute to society. majority of us just want to live our lives in peace and not all of us are geniuses that can invent the next wheel. as long as we arent harming anyone else we ARE entitled to basic needs and unconditional love. its called empathy and we humans are created to empathize and socialize with others, without having to compete for it

Based. Government-mandated gfs NOW :feelsree: :ahegao::feelsohh::feelsohh:

Most redditors legit subscribe to principles like this :feelskek: :feelskek: except maybe the ones who are more neolib rather than fully progressive.

But like to them if you say muh bad mean thing on internet you should be imprisoned and deserve to commit suicide nazi pedo scum !!!

Most redditors legit subscribe to principles like this :feelskek: :feelskek: except maybe the ones who are more neolib rather than fully progressive.

But like to them if you say muh bad mean thing on internet you should be imprisoned and deserve to commit suicide nazi pedo scum !!!
just because they say it doesnt mean they actually believe it. when they think of people they're thinking of foids and some HTN but when they see us they go full individualist and say "you're not entitled to X"

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back