Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I always feel like people are watching me and talking shit about me when I go outside!

H

HighTGymcel

Self-banned
-
Not in the way like a paranoid schizo would feel like but just like with people my age.
I always feel like they will try to bully me or try to talk shit.
I always just look down and walk away fast but it causes me a lot of distress.
Like why tf do I feel this way?
Probably because of years of bullying in school and loneliness my brain thinks most people are a threat to my well being.

Could it be the feds doing experiments with me?:feelsohgod::feelsohgod:

@Sneir what would mr. Incelkommando do?

I don’t go out much anymore because I feel like Vice is going to runout on me with cameras and microphones and live stream the “capture” of me on film. Whenever I get these feelings I have to make it back to my bedroom asap. It only happens when I notice a significant amount of people staring at me the day of, its as if I’m treated like an exhibit. I frequently feel like the subject of a documentary.
vice journalists are cucks and soys anyways :feelsaww:

Same, especially with my strange posture.

Relatable. I don't go outside often only if necessary and I always have this feeling that people are watching me and making fun of me.

its because normies can sense somethings wrong with you, so they are relieved when other people feel the same way

Probably because of years of bullying in school and loneliness my brain thinks most people are a threat to my well being.

Quite accurate. They analyzed your personality.

sherlock holmes GIF

Because sometimes they actually do:feelsbadman:

Out of curiosity, do you ever feel that certain people in your life are “actors”, in the sense that they have been instructed by a higher force to carry out a specific type of interaction with you? For example, a random homeless man may yell at you as you drive by.

It's trauma from past experiences where people made fun of you.. You may hear people laughing in a group and 9/10 times they may not be talking about you but the laughing itself makes your brain think so. It's like a veteran getting angsty over hearing firecrackers

Not in the way like a paranoid schizo would feel like but just like with people my age.
I always feel like they will try to bully me or try to talk shit.
I always just look down and walk away fast but it causes me a lot of distress.

@Sneir what would mr. Incelkommando do?

View attachment 596023
You may be paranoid schizo if you think the feds are doing experiments are you. I'm schizo and think the same things as you. But it's actually real not fake and paranoia like the normies say.

Be more confident. I know exactly what you're talking about; in school I was a VERY polarizing individual. The principal of my middle school literally told me I was the most troublesome student to ever go there & I got cops called on me frequently throughout high school, I actually got banned from every campus in my city and had to get my GED haha. I'm used to the whole people looking at me with disdain, even people I don't know & I still experience this. I get weird looks all the time but who gives a shit? They're all just NPCs with cookie-cutter personalities and even though they can "sense" something is off I don't give a shit. I even fuck with them sometimes lol, it's funny as hell to see how people react to the retarded shit you can do/say