Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I am 26 years old never had a girlfriend and never worked. What should i do?

what stops you from getting a job?are you disabledcel?

It's over.
It's over.

Enjoy it man, I was NEET for two years from 21-23. Now here I am at 32 working a job I hate 6 days a week to support myself.

If you hate normies then a job is the last thing you want, Is there anyway you can apply for neetbux? In America being an ugly incel isn’t a disability, yet.

Nothing.nothing works because we're ugly.welcome to home

How the fuck have you never worked? School? Nothing? Go to school or get a trade and start making money. No girl will want to be with an unemployed loser who lives with his parents

How the fuck have you never worked? School? Nothing? Go to school or get a trade and start making money. No girl will want to be with an unemployed loser who lives with his parents

Im in the same situation than you. 25 (soon 26) and i hahve had not job in my whole life.

I dont know where to beging from and what job could i get. I feel i could only get physical jobs and thats because of my ecthomorphe frame (im 50kg right now) is a job i could never do. Other options are shitty jobs.

Here in Spain the laboral market is configuratd by 20% unployement 20% public employ 50% shitty jobs and 10% good jobs. A completly shit.

I hae no degree just middle education (the one you get before going to college) and at the age of 25 close to 26 time is upping to me but as i said i dont know how to get a job i dont feel strong and capable of get one

I really fear of being a homeles.

What im trying now is getting for a public employ. Public employ means a job forever (wichs is worthfull in a country where unemploy never goes above 15%) and the employ im applying for would get me 1200-1400€* is modest salary for a developed country but Spain is not a developed country so the salary is quite fine for being in a country where most of peopple get less than 1000€ for working >40h per week.

The problem is that there is little vacancies, the one im aplying for only offer 140-150 vacancies for the whole country (Spannish population =46 millions) so surely there will be thousands of peopple to get the job. I dont have too much chances to get it.

I feel im tricking myself by giving me a extrate time to face what is unavoidable.

But i have some plans B and C.

B: Im also making a veterinary curse with the purpose of have SOMETHING, and if i get it i could apply for an Veterinary Ausbulding in Germany hopping they dont rejecting me for being too old (althought to that i would have to learn German before)

C:I have 2,5k dolars in cryptocurrencies aoumnt im trying to increase day by day. I bought a bit late (on november 2017) but with trading i could incresea it to 750$ to 2,5k althought prices are above they where in nov 17.
If criptocurrencies do x10 (or even x5) in the next years i could get easily a 10% profit by mounth and living by trading.
Crypto is a good start. Dm me for tips

But how do u guys fall in this situation? Just fappin and playing games all day?

I am 26 years old , and never have experience a romantic relationship and for make things worst i had never worked in my life. Virgin and unemployed living with my parents, stuck in a tiny room. What should i do?
Why have you never worked though? Are your parents rich?

You need to see a career advisor for professional help. If not, I'm sure there are books at your library that can help you build a resume and develop interview skills. Are you eligible for an apprenticeship? Hell, do volunteer work just for the experience. Maybe you have a motivation problem.

I am 26 years old , and never have experience a romantic relationship and for make things worst i had never worked in my life. Virgin and unemployed living with my parents, stuck in a tiny room. What should i do?

Same, but im 28 :feelsrope:

Crypto is a good start. Dm me for tips

But how do u guys fall in this situation? Just fappin and playing games all day?

I studied something useless, philosophy. I have no friends or family that could give me a job as a teacher, so i have to study and get one of the few teacher jobs taht the government offers every 2 years. Same country, same situation as El3ctr1ck
What im trying now is getting for a public employ. Public employ means a job forever (wichs is worthfull in a country where unemploy never goes above 15%) and the employ im applying for would get me 1200-1400€* is modest salary for a developed country but Spain is not a developed country so the salary is quite fine for being in a country where most of peopple get less than 1000€ for working >40h per week.

The problem is that there is little vacancies, the one im aplying for only offer 140-150 vacancies for the whole country (Spannish population =46 millions) so surely there will be thousands of peopple to get the job. I dont have too much chances to get it.

So i study everyday knowing that i have almost no chance of passing the exam, and even if i do, im socially retarded and probably cant do my job as a teacher correctly.... So im fucked.

You’re a wizard now

Cope or Rope

How about killing yourself?