Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I Am a Dental Subhuman.

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
I have a severe overbite that’s now giving me constant ear aches making me feel like I have fluid/something inside my ear and jaw pain. I will be in braces for the entire foreseeable future because my poorfag parents was too busy to bring me regularly to a dentist. :feelsrope:
B871CC81 1460 48A7 8174 09251F63BFEF

B36DB00E 7819 4B1F 8D88 1A7ACB55E260

Last edited:
I could put a quarter in between those teeth and play Incel Simulator :feelskek:

Braces will fix this.
You're only fucked if you have fillings like I do.

Why's that? Can't braces be put on with fillings?
My teeth are yellow af but I can't bleach them because you can't bleach fillings. Completly over.

i have that too but i never cared about it cuz i have bigger problems
You should get it fixed before it gets worse: you will have the worst ear aches and jaw pain you ever had once it gets as extreme as mine.

Look at my ID thread:feelsrope:
I guess I shouldn’t mention the girl on the bus or else:shock:
bro Mt reply sent like 5 times cuz this dog ass internet

I have two fillings. Most of my teeth are stained brownish-yellow.

Just keep brushing them and keep them healthy. Even if you can't have pepsodent smile you can keep your teeth and save money on dentist bills. Getting crowns, veneers and implants is expensive as fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck

I have a severe overbite
Same
that’s now giving me constant ear aches
Embrace the pain and you won't even notice it anymore,i have tinnitus due to a combination of listening to loud music/shit teeth positioning and since i ignored it,it doesn't bother me anymore.
because my poorfag parents was too busy to bring me regularly to a dentist. :feelsrope:
Can relate,why the fuck would you have a kid if you're not gonna take care of it properly? Pos scumbags breeding out of selfishness. I shouldn't have been born to begin with,i was at peace when i didn't exist.

I lucked out on the jawpill. Parents got me the Herbst appliance as a kid. Shit is annoying and hurts like hell but completely worked it. Makes your jaw grow out. 16mm of my jaw is not 'real.' I mean it is but I wasn't born with it. Without this and braces I'd be a recessed jaw buck toothed hilly billy abomination.

Teeth mogs me :feelsrope:

My teeth are yellow af but I can't bleach them because you can't bleach fillings. Completly over.
Dude you can do both things at the same time

Braces will fix this.
You're only fucked if you have fillings like I do.
Just keep brushing them and keep them healthy. Even if you can't have pepsodent smile you can keep your teeth and save money on dentist bills. Getting crowns, veneers and implants is expensive as fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck
His gaps dropped him a teethpill. He needs brackets. If gaps aren't solved after that he must need dental crowns.

He can do dental tourism to Mexico or so.

Dude you can do both things at the same time
"Once this was done the old filling would be replaced with a new white filling to match the whitened teeth"
She got the filling replaced with a whiter one because you can't bleach fillings. I have more than 1 filling, I have dozens, you can't replace them all that would be crazy :(

i have cavities in my molars and a very noticable crooked jaw. might provide pics l8r, idk

I had two teeth removed last year because I never took care of my teeth when I was a kid. Now I have to pay a lot to get implants or bridges.

I have the same problem my nigga,gonna try out braces until then mewing is the best option for us.Just mew bro:feelsclown: