Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee I am a losing virgin automatically rejected by women just because I exist, but I stress: I am not incel

HueHueBr

HueHueBr

Allcel
★★★

Women are Charles Xavier, and can read minds; don't try to improve yourself for the wrong reasons

He is by definition an incel.

at least im not incel :soy:

I've had people tell me that they will never see me as an incel even though I can't get sex, and inside I can't help but laugh. I'm a guy that, through no choice of my own, is totally unable to get sex or any relationship from a female. What else am I supposed to be exactly?

Inceltears are the biggest trucels on reddit. I don’t know how they survived the nuke. Should have been the first to go considering how low status they are.

Women think everything ugly men do is to try to impress them, if they tell you you're improving for the wrong reasons, it's because you are simply ugly and a manlet that it comes off as compensation.

When Chad buys expensive clothing, works on his make up and goes to parties it is all with the intent of picking up women too. But nobody thinks twice of it.

Last edited:
Everyone reading this thread is an incel. Screenshotters, lurkers, reddit cucks, everyone.