Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I am a sexual failure (**ACTUALLY OVER??**) (NOT CLICKBAIT)

StefiBeaLipton

StefiBeaLipton

Alexander the Gray
★★★
I hereby admit that I have used an AI application to undress an old classmate of mine.
The post-ejaculatory clarity was absolutely abominable and, while I am not a moralfag of some sort, I have felt shame for once this time. I panicked afterward and gave up on it.
How do I stop doing sexually handicapped things, because I do not wish for this to become a legitimate problem for I. I do sexual things only when I feel lonely, and at the moment I believe it would be best to hinder such thought and act.

Tf is you talking about bro

I hereby admit that I have used an AI application to undress an old classmate of mine.
The post-ejaculatory clarity was absolutely abominable and, while I am not a moralfag of some sort, I have felt shame for once this time. I panicked afterward and gave up on it.
How do I stop doing sexually handicapped things, because I do not wish for this to become a legitimate problem for I. I do sexual things only when I feel lonely, and at the moment I believe it would be best to hinder such thought and act.

travis-bickle-taxi-driver.gif

I'm cooming to my old classmates quite regularly. My "luck" was that I was put into school where all the good looking kids with great life prospects went, so literally every second girl now does modelling or some shit. At least I think they still remember me though, I was that weird kid who brought knife to school and shouted at my classmates that I would murder them if they touched me. It was funny, I was bullied af but since I could and did defend myself with violence (used to be an orgecel) they soon stopped and just focused on being passive agressive all the time.