Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I am not curry, I’m Pakistani

RREEEEEEEEE

RREEEEEEEEE

unattractive.
★★★★★
Inb4 coping pajeets (“Indians”) try to say that I am.

Inb4 coping cumskins try to say “Muh no difference.”

cope more boys. Finally realized I’m not a curry after all.

Let's face it: It doesn't really make a difference anyways.

true, you are indo-nordic r1a ivc aryan and european-adjacent

i care sooo much

true, you are indo-nordic central asian mixed aryan and european-adjacent
I don’t know about the specifics. I do think it’s cucked how Pakistan adopted Urdu rather than Farsi as the national language. Farsi mogs Urdu hard.

Thread so good not even normies dare to read it.

Users who are viewing this thread​

• RREEEEEEEEE
  • Grim_Reaper
  • Waco
  • PLA1092
  • trying to ascend
  • kaang
  • Vitarius
  • ... and 1 more.
Total: 8 (Incels: 8, Bluepillers: 0)

7cdi8y

Pakis are weaker than the avg curry anyway Kek

I'm equally racist to everyone:feelsUgh:. What's wrong with that:feelsbadman:?
That’s actually based as fuck. I like you.

In my opinion, (or should I say factually speaking) it’s white liberals who are the biggest racists. They only defend two races (blacks and Jews) while they are racist towards Asians (Arabs, Indians, Chinese).

I respect right-wingers/alt-righters more (even though I think they are massive faggots for crying about Islam) because at least they hate all non-white races equally.

It's literally the same.

You're still incel.

pashtuns and balochs are not curries in my opinion, pakistani punjabis/kashmiris/sindhis are
I keep things simple. If it looks curry, it's curry.

generally, there's a difference between indians and pakistanis but apparently it's so subtle that only pakistanis can tell the difference.

to me it looks obvious, though

generally, there's a difference between indians and pakistanis but it's so subtle that only pakistanis can tell the difference.
I can tell a difference, there’s some Indian LARPing as Pakistani and I called him out cause I can tell he’s not one of us.

Every country that used to be British Raj= curry

 Pakistan
India
Bangladesh
Myanmar (both curry and SEA)

That’s actually based as fuck. I like you.

In my opinion, (or should I say factually speaking) it’s white liberals who are the biggest racists. They only defend two races (blacks and Jews) while they are racist towards Asians (Arabs, Indians, Chinese).

I respect right-wingers/alt-righters more (even though I think they are massive faggots for crying about Islam) because at least they hate all non-white races equally.
It because kikes are their masters and they get off seeing violent monkeys ruining their women. They gain nothing from being nice to the other races.

"equally racist people" when you ask them why they're only racist to ethnics jfl
Shut up libtard, libs are guilty of selective outcry when it comes to racism.

What are you then?? Pajeet comes from the Indic languages which is spoken by a majority of Pakistani ethnic groups.
It comes from Sikh names, JFL and I already said Sikhs are Pajeets as well as Hindus (and obviously the Islamic ones in India).

“DepressedCurrycel” :lul:

Little bitch boy talking about weak. Funny af.
Chose that name to represent how bad my truecel life is and anymore but hey at least I wasn’t a total retarded faggot low life paki weeb thinking he’s better than curries when he’s actually way below any curry kek. Oh and btw I hope more floods happen in your country Kek.

Honestly good thread

Love the perpetual seething

Chose that name to represent how bad my truecel life is and anymore but hey at least I wasn’t a total retarded faggot low life paki weeb thinking he’s better than curries when he’s actually way below any curry kek.
Keep crying for Pakistanis (non-curries).

so what difference does that make

Oh and ofc you’re a retarded Looksmax user LOL