Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I am not curry, I’m Pakistani

Show dna test results

paki is just as bad if it not worse

You’re no better than blue pillers who say the black pill is false because they use anecdotes to say their supposed 5’1 balding Indian janitor slays because of his personality
Nah but personality does play a role. Not even women get away with it. I had an ugly chick classmate who was a bitch as well so nobody liked her. She did end up dating some slav though jfl.

pakis mog actual dravidian curries to death

Not a pajeet, cope more. But yes I live in the Netherlands as an ethnic manlet.
I see. Then your height is probably legit.

Do you look like a pajeet though? How dark is your skin. Doesn't really matter if you you aren't a pajeet by technicality when you look like one.

I see. Then your height is probably legit.

Do you look like a pajeet though? How dark is your skin. Doesn't really matter if you you aren't a pajeet by technicality when you look like one.
Yes I actually make sure to go with a lower number just to be safe.

I'm light brown. Here is a picture of my hand.

And here is (before my revelation that I am not a curry) a thread regarding how people perceive me.

What are the physical differences between the two?
Bro pakis are mainly Punjabis aka aryans. Indians are mutted mix of IHG, Zagrosian, Dravidian/AASI & Indo Aryan. The caste system did mix amongst groups a lot

I though you were pink Gengar :dafuckfeels:

Pakis are literally indo Aryan Punjabis while a North Indian isn’t fully Indo Aryan they probably have some IHG, Zagrosian & Dravidian/AASI mix
Phenotypically, North Indians are slightly darker than Pakistanis who have a more Iranic look. (Don’t mean those white passing Iranians).

Pakis are literally indo Aryan Punjabis while a North Indian isn’t fully Indo Aryan they probably have some IHG, Zagrosian & Dravidian/AASI mix
Cool but Pakistanis aren't pajeets.

Phenotypically, North Indians are slightly darker than Pakistanis who have a more Iranic look. (Don’t mean those white passing Iranians).
They also have different faces, I can tell apart an Indian whether North or not from a Pakistani. Even though there's plenty of dark Pakistanis as well. In fact we probably make up the majority.

They also have different faces, I can tell apart an Indian whether North or not from a Pakistani. Even though there's plenty of dark Pakistanis as well. In fact we probably make up the majority.
Agreed. Pakistanis from the Northwest almost seem white in comparison to North Indians.

Having said that though if I were to quiz you on who is a Pakistani and who is a North Indian from Facebook pictures alone, you'd fail miserably.

Last edited:
Agreed. Pakistanis from the Northwest almost seem white in comparison to North Indians.

Having said that though if I were to quiz you on who is a Pakistani and who is a Indian from Facebook pictures alone, you'd fail miserably.
Pakistanis from the Northwest are white-passing due to their Dardic ancestors. It was a long process. Otherwise they would just be light brown as well like most of them are.

Also I am pretty knowledgeable when it comes to separating Pakistanis from Indians, so let's go. Give me a quiz.

Pakistanis from the Northwest are white-passing due to their Dardic ancestors. It was a long process. Otherwise they would just be light brown as well like most of them are.

Also I am pretty knowledgeable when it comes to separating Pakistanis from Indians, so let's go. Give me a quiz.
Who is from India and who is from Pakistan:
E98D2802 2D8F 4F17 AD2F DBDBEF8AC74F
31047474 A7F0 4100 96CA 5DD42630DF69

^ lol fucked up.

Between the fairer students pick out who is Indian and who is Pakistani. @RREEEEEEEEE

Based, Pakistan Zindabad. Hindu dindus would do anything to be pakis

Based, Pakistan Zindabad. Hindu dindus would do anything to be pakis
Based. Also found out you were Kashmiri. Mirin. My paternal ancestors came from Jammu & Kashmir. It happened centuries ago.

Gr8 b8 m8 i r8 8/8

Th ironic thing about the word pajeet is that its a psuedo-homonym for typically punjabi names , who form the majority of Pakistan.

That’s like Turks thinking they are ‘more white’ than Arabs and superior. Lmao i went to Turkey, and I’ve legit seen whiter people in my arab country than in Turkey. I was mistaken there for a white person too JFL

It is all the same to whores

Th ironic thing about the word pajeet is that its a psuedo-homonym for typically punjabi names , who form the majority of Pakistan.
Yes but they are Sikh names. Pakistani Punjabis use Arabic names.

That’s like Turks thinking they are ‘more white’ than Arabs and superior. Lmao i went to Turkey, and I’ve legit seen whiter people in my arab country than in Turkey. I was mistaken there for a white person too JFL
It’s not about “being more white.” I’m a proud Pakistani. I don’t care about white people or being white-passing or whatever. So that’s a lousy comparison. Besides, Turks are European (copers will say they’re not). If Russians are European, then so are Turks - both are partially in Europe with a majority territory in Asia.

All br*wn to me

It’s not about “being more white.” I’m a proud Pakistani. I don’t care about white people or being white-passing or whatever. So that’s a lousy comparison. Besides, Turks are European (copers will say they’re not). If Russians are European, then so are Turks - both are partially in Europe with a majority territory in Asia.
Turks look identical to Arabs, have you even been to Turkey?

No it’s not. When they see Pakistanis they see a terrorist, when they see Indians they see silly Bollywood dances.

did you two copy off each other? why did you do that?

But they are punjabi pajeets nonetheless
Sikhs are a minority of Punjabi so this cope needs to stop. We got 100 million in Pakistan and 35 million in India and they aren’t all Sikh, there’s many Hindu ones too.