Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I am not curry, I’m Pakistani

It because kikes are their masters and they get off seeing violent monkeys ruining their women. They gain nothing from being nice to the other races.
That’s right buddy. At least you see the reality too. Fuck liberals.

"equally racist people" when you ask them why they're only racist to ethnics jfl
I'm curry and racist to cumskins as well. I call the men cumfags or cumcels, and the women cumwhores. I even made a thread talking shit about them.

Same thing, curry.

Why do I owe you an explanation, cumskin?
you owe me an explanation because you made this thread in ID springing up drama when the topic is otherwise unrelated to inceldom or the blackpill.

Knew that you were low IQ thinking 5’10 was manlet tier Kek
How is it “low IQ”? The average here is 6’0” and everytime I go outside I see women taller than me. JFL if that doesn’t make me a manlet then idk what would.

There is no such thing as a Sikh name. Pajeet is a stereotypical name inspired by the Indo-European languages in South Asia. Pakistanis are Indo-Europeans in South Asia.

Keep COPING, pajeet.
Pajeet calling a non-pajeet a pajeet. Cope more pajeet.

What are the physical differences between the two?

you owe me an explanation because you made this thread in ID springing up drama when the topic is otherwise unrelated to inceldom or the blackpill.
How is it not related to inceldom, bhai? South Asians are incels by default.

How is it “low IQ”? The average here is 6’0” and everytime I go outside I see women taller than me. JFL if that doesn’t make me a manlet then idk what would.
You are probably inflating your own height. Barefoot 5'10 should comfortably mog 99.9% of females.

What are the physical differences between the two?
That’s like asking what is the physical difference between a white person and a black person. :feelskek:

LARP. Where would you even get Heightmogged by a woman every time you go outside at 5’10? Basketball city? Jfl.

You are probably inflating your own height. Barefoot 5'10 should comfortably mog 99.9% of females.
My ID card says 179.5cm (I was in my late teens at that point). If anything, I am sure I grew even a bit since then, I am even over 5’11”. But to play it safe I say I’m 5’10”.

And no, there are plenty of women who are my height as well and then many who are taller as well.

LARP. Where would you even get Heightmogged by a woman every time you go outside at 5’10? Basketball city? Jfl.
I live in the Netherlands. I have even seen a woman who was 6’4” once.

Cope more cumskin.
You and your neighbors
iu

Iranians
iu
iu

Afghans (Turkic/Iranian)
main-qimg-06f6d8bbe194df0749bb2e529ec375f2-pjlq

Indians
iu
iu

Pakis (Pajeets)
iu
iu

Cope shitskin
iu
iu
iu
iu
iu

British raj go brrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

You and your neighbors
iu

Iranians
iu
iu

Afghans (Turkic/Iranian)
main-qimg-06f6d8bbe194df0749bb2e529ec375f2-pjlq

Indians
iu
iu

Pakis (Pajeets)
iu
iu

Cope shitskin
iu
iu
iu
iu
iu
Look at this cherrypicking cumskin. Cope more cuck.

My ID card says 179.5cm (I was in my late teens at that point). If anything, I am sure I grew even a bit since then, I am even over 5’11”. But to play it safe I say I’m 5’10”.

And no, there are plenty of women who are my height as well and then many who are taller as well.
Probably measured incorrectly. Might want to double check.

I'm curry and racist to cumskins as well. I call the men cumfags or cumcels, and the women cumwhores. I even made a thread talking shit about them.
Based. Cumskins (the liberal ones who pretend not to be racist but are definitely racist towards brown people) are our enemies too.

I live in the Netherlands. I have even seen a woman who was 6’4” once.
The average Netherlands women’s height is around 5’7 you’re retarded if you actually believe a word you’re saying kek.

No, definitely not white. Or black.
You're dodging the question. I didn't ask if you are white, I asked if you were whitER.
I think it's pretty clear that you have some sort of inferiority complex with whites.

It was measured by the government. No incorrect measurement whatsoever.

Screenshot 20230224 145357 Chrome copy 540x875

I'm sorry to be the bearer of bad news. You're shorter than you think.

Inb4 coping pajeets (“Indians”) try to say that I am.

Inb4 coping cumskins try to say “Muh no difference.”

cope more boys. Finally realized I’m not a curry after all.

Pakistan was literally created to just be a Muslim version of India. The only difference between the two countries is religion. Well, and the effects of having the same society run by Muslims for decades, as much as I hate India at least it's not Pakistan.

I'm a paki too. we have a different religion and different culture but what matters is that we both look the same anyways so why care about the difference

kek it's the same thing except islamtard instead of hindutard

The average Netherlands women’s height is around 5’7 you’re retarded if you actually believe a word you’re saying kek.
I literally live here you are way more retarded if you believe statistics instead of seeing it for yourself.

You're dodging the question. I didn't ask if you are white, I asked if you were whitER.
I think it's pretty clear that you have some sort of inferiority complex with whites.
Muh inferiority complex towards whites. No I don't. I have no problem with whites, they have given me gib me datz.

That is literally the average in places like Germany, Sweden, and the Netherlands. Either you live in an exceptionally wealthy neighbourhood, or everyone around you is liftmaxxing to the extreme.

Lol keep coping dude. I actually round down my number so I am a bit taller than what I say. Come to the Netherlands since you don't believe me.
You live in the Netherlands? As a pajeet?

Fucking brutal man.

That is literally the average in places like Germany, Sweden, and the Netherlands. Either you live in an exceptionally wealthy neighbourhood, or everyone around you is liftmaxxing to the extreme.
I live in a big city, that might be it but the women wear sneakers so they don't fraud. They only wear heels during friday nights when they go clubbing.

You live in the Netherlanda? As a pajeet?

Fucking brutal man.
Not a pajeet, cope more. But yes I live in the Netherlands as an ethnic manlet.

I literally live here you are way more retarded if you believe statistics instead of seeing it for yourself.
You’re no better than blue pillers who say the black pill is false because they use anecdotes to say their supposed 5’1 balding Indian janitor slays because of his personality