Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I am not curry, I’m Pakistani

I keep things simple. If it looks curry, it's curry.
Good thing Pakistanis aren’t curry then.

@osman27 JFL at saying this, you’re low IQ. In that case, Turks are nothing but downgraded Greeks. :feelskek:

Good thing Pakistanis aren’t curry then.

@osman27 JFL at saying this, you’re low IQ. In that case, Turks are nothing but downgraded Greeks. :feelskek:
If you don't look curry then you've got nothing to worry about. This post comes off as overly defensive because if you truly look nothing like a curry, then nobody would consider you a curry.

If you don't look curry then you've got nothing to worry about. This post comes off as overly defensive because if you truly look nothing like a curry, then nobody would consider you a curry.
My post from looksmax.org:

“Aside from one Syrian who mistook me for Indian - or Pakistani as he admitted seconds later, only 10% of people correctly guess me as Pakistani. 90% of the guesses are: Moroccan, Turkish, Iranian, Kurdish, Afghan, Syrian, Iraqi or simply "Arabic." I personally don't see it. The weirdest one I got was South American/Latino. It's weird because there are no South Americans living here. I got that not once, but twice. I also got Bengali once, that was weird too. Somehow, Pakistanis in the Netherlands sometimes also mistake me for being non-Pakistani. A Moroccan brother at the Pakistani mosque, which is filled with Pakistanis, thought I wasn't Pakistani either. In Pakistan, sometimes they ask me if I am Iranic or if I am Afghan. I don't know why. You'd think native Pakistanis would at least know better. One Iranic person in Pakistan thought I was Kashmiri. I said no, obviously. A few weeks later, I found out the paternal side of the family immigrated centuries ago from the disputed Jammu and Kashmir region to where my family lives now. So hats off to that Iranic dude for his knowledge, I'm mirin. The maternal side of my family has no history of migration. I'm Indic-speaking but I'm not a Punjabi either. But I will never LARP as a non-Pakistani because I'm a proud Pakistani. I don't know why there's a meme going on claiming that Pakistanis claim to be Arab/Persian/Afghan because I don't know any Pakistani who's guilty of this either. Not a single one. We are all proud Pakistanis. So stop perpetuating this meme, duderinos. It's yikes.”

My post from looksmax.org:

“Aside from one Syrian who mistook me for Indian - or Pakistani as he admitted seconds later, only 10% of people correctly guess me as Pakistani. 90% of the guesses are: Moroccan, Turkish, Iranian, Kurdish, Afghan, Syrian, Iraqi or simply "Arabic." I personally don't see it. The weirdest one I got was South American/Latino. It's weird because there are no South Americans living here. I got that not once, but twice. I also got Bengali once, that was weird too. Somehow, Pakistanis in the Netherlands sometimes also mistake me for being non-Pakistani. A Moroccan brother at the Pakistani mosque, which is filled with Pakistanis, thought I wasn't Pakistani either. In Pakistan, sometimes they ask me if I am Iranic or if I am Afghan. I don't know why. You'd think native Pakistanis would at least know better. One Iranic person in Pakistan thought I was Kashmiri. I said no, obviously. A few weeks later, I found out the paternal side of the family immigrated centuries ago from the disputed Jammu and Kashmir region to where my family lives now. So hats off to that Iranic dude for his knowledge, I'm mirin. The maternal side of my family has no history of migration. I'm Indic-speaking but I'm not a Punjabi either. But I will never LARP as a non-Pakistani because I'm a proud Pakistani. I don't know why there's a meme going on claiming that Pakistanis claim to be Arab/Persian/Afghan because I don't know any Pakistani who's guilty of this either. Not a single one. We are all proud Pakistanis. So stop perpetuating this meme, duderinos. It's yikes.”

why are you proud of being a paki. Pakistan has no history of its own, it was just india until 1947.

Thats like saying im not a nigger im black

How much the dna test cost?

I think it's pretty clear that you have some sort of inferiority complex with whites.
That's literally every single curry shitskin here. It's like White worship is part of their DNA, bred into them from the time of British colonialism. JFL

That's literally every single curry shitskin here. It's like White worship is part of their DNA, bred into them from the time of British colonialism. JFL
:yes:

Cumskin cope. Don’t care about cumskins.

Okay, answer the question. What are the physical differences between you guys and curries?
What are the physical differences between cumskins and blacks?

Pakis are still alive? I thought they died while fighting each other for 1KG flour!

Cumskin cope. Don’t care about cumskins.
Shitskin nigger cope.

You might not, but your people absolutely do. I'd be willing to bet your own Pajeeta family members prefer White looking soap opera and movie stars.

All the South Asians are curry regardless of ethnicity. We all eat curry.

Shitskin nigger cope.

You might not, but your people absolutely do. I'd be willing to bet your own Pajeeta family members prefer White looking soap opera and movie stars.
No they don’t. Because I don’t have any poojeeta relatives since we are Pakistanis.

Inb4 coping pajeets (“Indians”) try to say that I am.

Inb4 coping cumskins try to say “Muh no difference.”

cope more boys. Finally realized I’m not a curry after all.
You are Pakijeet

Chose that name to represent how bad my truecel life is and anymore but hey at least I wasn’t a total retarded faggot low life paki weeb thinking he’s better than curries when he’s actually way below any curry kek. Oh and btw I hope more floods happen in your country Kek.
We Curryland would capture and nuke Pakishit and distributed all Paki foids among us currycel

Pakistan was literally created to just be a Muslim version of India. The only difference between the two countries is religion. Well, and the effects of having the same society run by Muslims for decades, as much as I hate India at least it's not Pakistan.

Inb4 coping pajeets (“Indians”) try to say that I am.

Inb4 coping cumskins try to say “Muh no difference.”

cope more boys. Finally realized I’m not a curry after all.
I understand your enthusiasm, but an average Western white can differentiate Pakis and Indians about as much as an average South Asian is able to tell the difference between a Serbian and a Croatian, a Russian and an Ukrainian, or a Danish and a Norwegian.

At a certain point, you just have to learn to tolerate the stereotypes, and not beat yourself up over them.

I understand your enthusiasm, but an average Western white can differentiate Pakis and Indians about as much as an average South Asian is able to tell the difference between a Serbian and a Croatian, a Russian and an Ukrainian, or a Danish and a Norwegian.

At a certain point, you just have to learn to tolerate the stereotypes, and not beat yourself up over them.
There's functionally no difference between any of those pairs of people you've listed. They're ethnically, geographically, culturally, linguistically, and (in some cases) religiously very close. For anyone except locals and insiders, they're effectively the same thing. For all intents and purposes, there is no difference.

The OP is coping into the next dimension with his "muh I'm no curry" shitskin coping. Just admit what you are and move on. Trust me, nobody really gives a fuck.